59 pounds down

Options
I am have been down 59 pounds for a few weeks. I am hoping tomorrow will be that 1 pound to make it 60. Even though I have had hard weeks, I have never given up. In the past, one bad day would make me quit. Not anymore. I am very proud of myself for keeping it up!

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    :flowerforyou:
    Good for you. Keep it up!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    im proud of you too! thats awesome! :wink: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :wink: :smile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    you should be proud!! Amazing!! keep up the great work:wink:
  • reefkeeper
    Options
    You should be proud. I have bad days too, but as long as you keep at it, thats what counts. Just hit 50 down this week. Six more pounds and I'll be in the healthy catagory.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats.......keep up the awesome job :bigsmile:
  • Petunia_K
    Options
    You Rock!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO! HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY JOY!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :glasses: :tongue: :happy: :wink: :smile: :love: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

Wow!!! Amazing!! Keep it up!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • patrice27
    Options
    here is hoping that you are 2 lbs down!- 60 pounds is great- congrats.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your Loss and--more importantly--on learning to keep on working at it even when the scale doesn't move. This Lifestyle is about what we do routinely. When you keep making the right decisions, eventually the scale will go. Plus you are going to be looking better and feeling so much better that the scale won't be that important anymore.

Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!