no results yet from ripped in 30

Options
Well this is week 3 and still no noticeable results :( I have also been doing c25k and her Kickboxing workout. I have stuck to a 1400 calorie diet. What am I doing wrong?? Or am I gonna notice a major weight loss any day now?

Replies

• cutiepi3131
    Options
    Wow no one
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Is the last rep on both circuits a struggle? I know she keeps talking about low weights high reps but maybe you should up the weights. Also maybe eat your excersise calories back?
  • Myobi
    Myobi Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Have you only weighed yourself to mark progress? When I did Ripped in 30, I saw more progress in inches lost than weight lost.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Have you measured? Sometimes you don't actually "see" the difference in the mirror right away - and it does take until about week 3 to really get results. I'm just speaking from my experience with 30 DS. If you measured before you started, and measure now, I bet there's a difference.
  • cutiepi3131
    Options
    I do try to eat my exercise calories back. I have lost about 3 pounds since starting but have not measured. I just take pictures as I go along to see if I can notice a difference. I hope week 3 of rI30 along with week 3 of c25k will show a difference in the next few days! It gets frustrating sometimes because I feel like I'm killing myself for nothing. :(
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Increase your cals
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Have you only weighed yourself to mark progress? When I did Ripped in 30, I saw more progress in inches lost than weight lost.

Yes this! I haven't done Ripped in 30 (yet) but with her other workouts I lost inches (yeah!!!). I don't think I've lost much weight despite working out for a year, but Jillian dear Jillian made me lose mucho inches. :) I'm still working out with her.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, what is the problem? It's not a magic program that causes massive amounts of weight loss quickly. 3 weeks is a very brief period of time. It can take months and years to really get into shape and accomplish your goals. With a small amount of weight to lose (20lbs) it's gonna be slow. Shoot for a likely goal of 3-6 months to get there.
  • cutiepi3131
    Options
    I know its not a magic program. I have been working out with Jillian since the beginning of this year. I understand that you can't start a program and expect miraculous results. That's unrealistic. But I'm 164 and I'm 5'7 so I'm not far from my ideal weight. I guess it will take a bit longer to see results.