My First Video Blog Update Is Posted!

Options
Well...after weeks of teasing it, I've finally uploaded my first ever video blog update..exclusively for you, my friends on My Fitness Pal!

Welcome to Project Commit 2 Fit!

I wanted to use technology to its max to keep you all updated on my progress so I decided to do these weekly video updates to pass along my weekly progress.

I plan to keep them short...5 mins or less, if possible, so you won't get bored.

I have created these videos exclusively for you, my friends here on My Fitness Pal, and have marked them as unlisted on YouTube...so I would apprciate it if you would keep them within the MFP community only and please do not share the links to my videos outside of My Fitness Pal. This is a private project between you and I and I just want to keep the videos here for my MFP friends to view. Thanks so much.

Please bear in mind, I'm no professional so please be gentle.

The first video is up and available for viewing at:

http://youtu.be/oGaKmVisex8

Thanks for watching and please comment and let me know what you think and toss out any suggestions for future episodes.
I sincerely appreciate the love and support each of you shows me every day here on MFP and today, I am making my commitment to you....my Commit 2 Fit!

This post is also available on my MFP Blog.

Please also feel free to add me as a Friend of motivation and support if you've not already done so! The more motivation, the better!

Cheers!

Jeff

Replies

• 69saab
    69saab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Jeff,
    I applaud your effort and willingness to share your experience with us.
    I just watched the first video and look forward to many more.
    I am unfamiliar with body by vi, but will now do some googling to see what that is all about… any info on specifics would be beneficial (exercise routine, food requirements etc).
    FYI… I have also fallen off the bus about 2 weeks ago and am restarting my commitment today.
    Good luck, and I look forward to future videos.
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Both fabulous and inspirational. I applaud you for that. Looking forward to next weeks.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well done Jeff!

I've been debating a video blog of my own for a while but not got round to it. I guess you've shown me the way!

Keep up both your project and your blogs... look forward to the next one!
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    HI Jeff,
    Just saw your YT. video very good for you and dont feel bad we all have are set backs, you just pick up where you left behind and "keep truckin" remember that...OK :) OK :)