PRAYERS NEEDED

Options
I posted this on Chit chat, fun and games but I decided to post it here too.

My son and I were coming home from church tonight on the bus and a young girl handed my son a note as she got off. Obviously, she had noticed him carrying a Bible. She wrote she had been clean and sober and recently relapsed and she didn't want to do drugs anymore and asked for prayer. My son asked that I don't include her name even though she only gave her first name but God will know who you are praying for with the information I'm giving. Please pray for her. She really touched both of us with her plea for help from a total stranger. Thank you so much in advance.

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: I will definately include her in my prayers. Bless you and your son for giving her someone to reach out to. I believe God put you in her path for a reason, and I Know He will answer the prayers for her.
  • mtweety33
    Options
    In my prayers. :wink:

143295.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sandra400
    sandra400 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    prayers go up for her, as well as other we do not or we may know that our going thru situations
    whatever they maybe. we all need god:heart: .
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    in my prayers :brokenheart:

bump!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for those who've responded. I'm bumping this because my heart is so burdened for this young girl. Please continue to pray for her. God bless you.
  • cc28655
    Options
    Mommared53
    Hi, I will be praying as well.
    Keep us posted just in case you see here again.
    Thanks for sharing you request.
    Yes God knows who she is.
    CC279867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I thought of your son and the young girl yesterday at church--which was Youth Sunday. Our Youth were in charge of everything from the music, to the prayers, to Communion, and the Sermon.
    :heart: I will continue to pray for the Girl, of course, but also your son and other young people who are spreading the Love of God and will continue to do so after we are gone.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'll pray for her too. I just stumbled across this. She is obviously in need when she reaches out to a stranger.