Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So proud of myself :)

misty589
misty589 Posts: 319 Member
I don't post very often, but I just wanted to shout this from the rooftops! When I started exercising in January, I was at the top of the average range for body fat % at 29%, and today when I saw my trainer for a check in, I was firmly in the middle of ideal at 22%! I've never been an athletic person and I'm so proud of the muscles I'm getting! I haven't lost a lot of lbs, I didn't really have that much to lose to begin with, but I'm just thrilled with the change in my body composition!

Replies

• jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Congrats and keep up the great work. (:
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Great job!!! 29% to 22% is a huge difference you should be proud!
  • Biomisty
    Biomisty Posts: 41 Member
    You must really be working hard. Congrats on your results. Keep it up till you reach your goal you obviously have the motivation!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    You are doing an AMAZING job Misty! And you look fabulous! xo
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!