Keto Question

Options
I am working on setting up my first keto diet (CKD to be exact) and I am not sure I am calculating my macros correctly. Could you please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Weight:230 lbs
BF%: 25%
Lean Mass: 172 lbs

Low Carb Days (Mon - Saturday AM)

172g protein/ 30g carbs/ 190g fat
2500 cals

Carb Load (Sat PM - Sun)

184g protein/ 261g carbs/ 80g fat
2500 cals

Replies

• mymission92
    Options
    I don't know too much about keto but I cut my carbs really low (under 30) and I expeirence all the keto symtons. If you're reducing down to 30 then refeeding with that high amount then it should defo work.
    I could not stick to it as I also ate low fat so was basically eating only protein.
  • little28
    little28 Posts: 9
    Options
    I love when people get mad when noone replies to their post within an hour or two. I'm sure more people read your post but just chose not to respond after seeing you rage like that. I take keto with a low carb diet (around 50g/day) but I only started a week ago and I don't do anything like have a carb load day so I don't know how to answer your question. Good luck though!

P.S. - About 6 years ago I lost 40 pounds in 2 months on a straight 30g carbs a day, never carb loading. Never heard of doing that before...