Coffee with sugar and creamer.. my achiles heel!

Options
How do I give my my morning coffee??? I crave it, I need it, I want it! I have given it up before, but now it just feels impossible. I know if I do I will probably feel better and I think the sugar and creamer is too much for my diet! HELP!

Replies

• aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Don't give it up then! Maybe either have half a cup and work your way down to none or switch to zero calorie sweetener and skim milk instead of sugar and cream :)
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Heeeellllll no, I will NOT give up my morning coffee! I use sweet-n-low and fat free creamer which is only 20 calories for 2 tablespoons. There are many other areas you could "trim" things out if you need to. Why give up something you obviously enjoy so much? This is all about changing things, not quitting them all together.
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I still use Truvia sweetener and nonfat coffee mate creamers; don't worry about trying to give it up, caffeine from what I've heard has thermogenic properties so a cup of coffee has its benefits over downfalls. The added sweetener and nonfat creamer won't hurt anything.
  • minnie_monroe
    Options
    Well I use Stevia to sweeten it up, and make my coffee with water and a bit, really a bit of 0.9% fat milk :) So it has very little calories in it :)