Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    MFP and apples with peanut butter. :)
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    the latest Band of Skulls CD and Walls mini twister lollies!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP....I can't stay off of it!!
    Also loving Skinny Cow vanilla caramel cones, hard boiled eggs (weird), diet cream soda (I better watch out for the diet soda police!!), Iced Tea, and Doctor Who.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Lol. I am addicted to this site! I seriously need to be dong a research paper!

Me too! I'm addicted to MFP right now. LOL
  • beccapink
    beccapink Posts: 28
    Options
    spaghetti squash, and working out !:smokin:
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This week - Homemade salsa on anything and peaches from my tree, they are super sweet!!
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tblsp of peanut butter and a tblsp of dark chocolate chips
  • Giovanni_P
    Giovanni_P Posts: 107
    Options
    Pickle tips!
    Ever since I found a recipe to make pickled rib tips, I've been cooking lots of red beans, collard greens and corn bread. I'm not gaining any weight right now. but I'm not losing any either.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    YA books, even more addicted to lifting weight even more than before, and PB and J sandwiches again.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    MFP, of course :) Nature Valley dark chocolate and peanut butter thins only 80 calories:) Coffee:) oatmeal with cinnamon and almonds :) Cucumbers straight outta the garden :)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I just made up a batch of these no-bake energy bites I found on Pinterest (http://gimmesomeoven.com/no-bake-energy-bites/) and they are in serious danger in my fridge right now.

Also, the internet. Unfortunately that addiction doesn't go away because I never run out!
  • rmkramer003
    rmkramer003 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bollywood movies...Especially Shahrukh Khan. He's like bacon, he makes everything better.
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    My newest obsession is Pinterest! (Last night I didn't even get work done because of it, bad I know lol). I'm also addicted to my Boot Camp Challenge app, which I find myself doing religiously (3 days a week) for the past 6 months.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars & Sorbet Stix! I polished off 3 boxes of those Greek Yogurt Bars! And almost a Case of the Sobet ones, yuck! And I bought them at Costco also... That's just so u understand the size of the cases Lol! And all this in a few days time... hah!!! I'm refraining from even starting on them today cause yesterday was a prime example of what happens once I start! NO MORE! (:
  • Lancastriana
    Lancastriana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah, supersize v superskinny is really popular over here, it's really quite interesting to see how they help each other change the way they think about food.

The other one to look for is 'Secret Eaters' - whey they video people who are not sure why they are oveweight for a few days and see what snacks etc they have, the portion sizes they choose, the extras they have (sauces etc).... it 's really eye opening!

Also... Fat Families - i like this one too!

I reckon it is kinda a bit of government propaganda though - like come on UK, get slimmer and healthier to save the state millions on healthcare! :)
  • MsTaurus30
    MsTaurus30 Posts: 55
    Options
    Cool mint oreos ....Crab Rangoon ...:)
  • squirrleydoodle
    squirrleydoodle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    american ninja warrior and pizza!!!!!!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I love scrambled eggs with ham and cheese (almost every day for lunch), baby carrots with hummus, greek yogurt with granola in it... and MFP :)

I am on this site waaayyy too much.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Peaches, nectarines, and cherries!!
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    strawberries with whipped topping. yum yum yum