Replies

• _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    its only 67 here....and downpouring.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I definitely think this thread needs to be turned into guys posting shirtless pics of themselves... because it's so hot outside they take their shirts off... of course!!

Let's see it guys!!!

:happy:
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    got to the high 70's here, nice day for a walk, if my legs were working today!!!

where the heck are you all with the 100+ temps.. i want to make sure i don't go there!

:)
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    92 here with upper 60 humidity... and we haven't had rain in a long, long time. It's getting bad...
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    It's funny how you all seem to LOVE it hot...

It's 65 and sunny here, and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Aw man. Nerdy me was hoping to find a hot guy dressed as batman

Kickrock

I was thinking it was going to be hot pictures of Christian Bale. ...sigh.
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I wish!! It's only 12 celcius here...brrr!! I want summer dammit!
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I definitely think this thread needs to be turned into guys posting shirtless pics of themselves... because it's so hot outside they take their shirts off... of course!!

Let's see it guys!!!

:happy:

ummm you dont want to see <<<<< without a shirt .. Im afraid i dont have enough $$ to pay for all the counciling from the emotional trauma seeing me shirtless would create
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    What he means is, he doesn't want to give you all a reason to compliment him and make him blush.

Oh yeah... 15* Celsius and raining here. Apparently June is the monsoon season here in Alberta. :grumble:
  • darkknightfan
    Options
    What he means is, he doesn't want to give you all a reason to compliment him and make him blush.

Oh yeah... 15* Celsius and raining here. Apparently June is the monsoon season here in Alberta. :grumble:

Leave it to you to follow me in here and make my life miserable !! :laugh:
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options
    But Batman is not actually a real superhero...
  • darkknightfan
    Options
    But Batman is not actually a real superhero...

I REFUSE TO TAKE THE BAIT !!!! :laugh:
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Lucky to get above the teens here :-( 50's to our lovely friends across the water lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Leave it to you to follow me in here and make my life miserable !! :laugh:

I thought I came in here because I'm a charlies angel. Now I just make your life miserable?!?! :sad: :brokenheart: :sad: :brokenheart: *deletes account*
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    It's 100 with a heat index of 115 here in Illinois!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    82 here with and next to nothing for humidity. It's perfect for doing ANYTHING outdoors:)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Got you all beat...it's 107 here!

Edited: Oops, didn't see the above poster. I guess we're tied...and HOT! :mad: <---Hot face

113 here today in Phoenix. who can top it? :D
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options

Edited: Oops, didn't see the above poster. I guess we're tied...and HOT! :mad: <---Hot face

AND no one is allowed to go "but it's a dry heat." Let me tell you, when our monsoon season starts kicking up, it's not a dry heat anymore but it's still anywhere between 110 - 118! Dry heat, my bootie!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    *kicks rock* *kitten*! i thought there was going to be a hot dude in a bat man costume... not cool, not cool
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

AND no one is allowed to go "but it's a dry heat." Let me tell you, when our monsoon season starts kicking up, it's not a dry heat anymore but it's still anywhere between 110 - 118! Dry heat, my bootie!

its definitely hot but i prefer it over 95 with humidity.