Finally committed! 5'1, looking for friends. :)

Options
Hello everyone :)
I am looking for a few friends around my height or looking to lose the same amount as me (24 lb).
I know I haven't been on this website for long but I'm ready to actually lose weight!

I've been kidding myself for a couple of months, telling myself I'm on a diet as I continue to eat excess...
This time I've told my parents I'm trying to lose weight! They have been supportive, not laughing when I'm a heap on the floor after working out. :laugh:

So hello! :D

Replies

• PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a fellow shorty at 5'1. Aiming to lose 20 ish lbs, lost 8 already!

Feel free to add
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • lyfurlong
    lyfurlong Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same height, just lost 24 pounds so feel free to add it. You can do it. I started in Feb and never thought I would lose it as I have been trying for over 15 years.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    5.1/2...Agreed friend me. i am 150 i want to be 120-125
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'1 and working on my last 10-15lbs. Feel free to add :D
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the 5ft 1 club :)
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    hey! i'm also 5'1", i've been on MFP for awhile but really started using it a little less than 2 months ago. I'm looking to lose around 20 more pounds (i've lost 10-15 so far, but I don't weigh myself a lot).

i'm currently eating anywhere from 1300-1500 calories according to MFP presets. I work out 6 days a week: 3 days 90 mins of cardio on 3 different machines (fat burn on treadmill, hill workouts on both recumbent bike and elliptical), 3 days 30 min circuit (cardio + resistance machines) + 60 additional mins of cardio, 5 days of abs.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. I started at 154lbs (70kg).

Anyone who reads this, feel free to add me :happy:

My goal is to get equal or below 100lbs (45kg). That will give me a bmi of 20. Then I will start with strength/weight training and tone myself. At least I want to get out of the obese and overweight on the bmi scale before I start compensating the pounds I loose in fat with muscles :P

So my goal is to loose around 45-50lbs
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a bit shorter (5'0) and I have about 35 lbs to lose, so...a bit more, but feel free to add me! :)
  • dietmotivator
    dietmotivator Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so friendly! :)
    I need to wait 10 minutes to send more requests...
    It'll be nice to have some friends on here. (:
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me (and anyone else here too), I have similar stats. 5'1.5 and looking to lose about 20 pounds.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Hey :-)
    I'm 5'2 (still a shortie lol) and am trying to get down to 115 or so. So I have about that much left to lose!

SHORT GIRLS UNITE! add me if you like!
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hii

Anyone else on here im 5 ft tall and weight 136pounds...i want to be around 120 but im more concerned about inches. :)
    Its great to know theres people out there who have the same goals!!
  • amillerbutta
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!! I'm 5'2 but I am looking to lose way more than 25lbs but anyone can add me.
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    I'm 5'2" - looking to put on muscle and tone up, actually. I lost 17 lbs and have kept it off for almost ten years. I work out regularly and my diet is very clean. Feel free to add!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a while, 5 foot even and have lost 62 pounds total 57 with MFP, have gone down to my goal weight this is a great website! welcome you are going to love this place addicting just like Facebook minus the drama lol! :bigsmile:
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am 5'o and need tol ose 48 pounds to reach my GW.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    5'2 here. Tryna lose 60 pounds and very motivated, feel free to adddd me guyss