Ab Circle Pro or Ab Slider

Options
Does anyone have one of these? If so how are they and are they worth the money?

Replies

• wewe12
    wewe12 Posts: 79
    Options
    HEY AB CIRCLE PRO IS WORTH IT BUT EXPENSIF IT IS ABOUT 400$ CANADIEN I AM NOT IN U.S IT MIGHT BE 300, OR LESS ... WWW.ABCIRCLEPRO.COM I THINK THERE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH IT IS BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS GET IT FOR 30 DAYS AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN RETURN IT IT IS 14.00 FOR 30 DAYS I THINK IT WILL SAY EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE I LOVE MINE BUT I DONT USE IT OFTEN BUT YOU DO LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT AND INCH HOPEFULLY THAT HELPS.... AN ITS LIKE IF YOU WHERE DOING 100 SIT UPS
  • tami1024
    Options
    In my personal opinion and this is just my opinion. You really don't need to spend any money on equipment to get an ab workout. Just work uppers, lowers and obliques by doing crunches for uppers, leg lifts for lowers, and side to side bends for obliques. Times are tight and the economy sucks. Gotta save $ where ever and whenever necessary.
  • Brittany2
    Options
    i just got the ab circle pro....can't wait to try it!!!
  • Super_mom
    Options
    thanks guys. Brittany can you let me know how you like it, im considering getting one.
  • Brittany2
    Options
    for sure, i think it should come today or tomorrow, i'll get back to you soon!
  • wewe12
    Options
    WELL I HAVE ONE TOO AND I LOVE IT
  • Super_mom
    Options
    wewe12 how has it been for you?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm a crunches guy myself. :bigsmile:
  • Super_mom
    Options
    i have no upper body strength what so ever, i cant do sit ups, push ups, or pull ups, and
    i'm 5ft tall and weight 148lbs
  • wewe12
    Options
    GOOD I LOVE IT AND ITS IS HARD AT FIRST BUT THEN YOU GET USE TO PUSH YOUR WHOLE BODY ITS WORTH THE MONEY THE FIRST 2 WEEK I USE IT I LOST 5 LBS AN 8 INCH AROUND MY BODY .... IT WORKS ALL YOUR BODY ITS PRETTY MUCH LIKE A TREADMILLE BUT IN ONE

YOU WILL LOVE IT I PROMESS YOU CAN ALWAYS DO THE TRIAL FOR 60 DAYS THEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT RETURNED IT LOL I DID THAT BUT I CAPT MINE CAUSE I LOVE IT