Its me again! Back to the grind *again* !

Options
Steebs3
Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
Ive actually been a member for awhile now. A couple of years ago I did very well at losing the weight I wanted to lose and just being healthy over all. I eventually lost the motivation and have since struggled. I haven't gained all the weight I had originally lost back, but some has found its way back. Im coming back with positivity and excitement. I have recruited my new boyfriend in this journey, along with some friends.

If any of you are from MN (Twin Cities) and know of any good work out classes, bike / walking paths, please do not hesitate to pass that along!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• crystallambeth
    crystallambeth Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    first of all, good luck too!! i have been healthier & smaller before, but now it just seems harder!!! oh gosh, i hope its not me getting older!!! LOL!!!...i have never used fitness pal before..just started a few weeks ago..still trying to adapt to counting morsels..im glad to hear it does work!!!
    you can do this!!!! :)
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It definitely works as long as you stick to it. TRUST ME. I lost 20 pounds before! Good luck!!! Ill be rooting for you!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both! You're on the right path :flowerforyou:
  • heatherambrosia
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I've joined b/c after having weight loss surgery, I dropped 110 lbs relatively easily.... and then stopped. HAHA... well, I'm not having that. Look forward to watching all your success. If you did it once, you can do it again!
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think admitting that we cannot do this alone is the hardest part. Women are such strong creatures, but this weight thing can be pretty overwelming! Good job on coming back! and with your new boyfriend too! You can do this! We can beat this evil little monster. :drinker: