New to MFP and would love some friends for support

Options
I'm new to MFP i join a few months ago but now im focus I started at 323 and today i weigh in at 307 Im 29 and I have been heavy most of my life but i Just had my first child she just turn one and she has change my life I want to get health for me and for her Im a very confident women and I love who Im I just want to improve myself I know it wont happen over night and i will have some great days and some very bad ones but I know I can make it through I would love to have as much support as possible and i will give as much support that is needed from me so anyone out there who wants to add me as a friend feel free best wishes to every one and always remember YOU DIDN'T GAIN YOUR WEIGHT IN A DAY SO YOU WONT LOSE IT IN A DAY JUST STAY FOCUS AND YOU WILL GET TO YOUR GOAL

Replies

• brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! Keep up with tracking and it will start to fall off before you know it! Do you have the phone app? It's wonderful as a constant reminder! I never go anywhere without my phone, so now, I never go anywhere without my calorie counter.
  • c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I don't have the phone app, but I use it every day!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    welcome to the best site and feel free to add me :drinker: :happy: