Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

need more friends/motivators

Options
Hey guys, I've already lost 21 pounds over the last 4 months but I've got 16 more to go and these have proven to be very stubborn pounds. MFP has been a great motivator for me these past few weeks- everyone is so encouraging! I would appreciate any new friends to help encourage me to finish out this journey and hopefully I can return the favor! WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!

TIME AND PRESSURE= CHANGE

Replies

• SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I want to lose about the same amount and TONE UP :happy:
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fair play on your journey so far, I'm really just starting with a new determination and I love hearing success stories like yours. I have about the same to loose as you would have before you started, about 40lbs in total. Mutual motivation? We can definitely do this :happy:
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll take all the help and motivation I can get. You lost 21 lbs. so far so you're obviously doing something right!