Beautiful Beach Bod Princess

Options
:heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE :heart: :love: :heart:

A reminder to all of you who joined this challenge! We had our first 2 week measure up for the lose an inch on your stomach on Monday, nobody has replied to that post with their measurements which means we can crown anyone Princess28 yet! Please all respond to this with your measurements!!!! or I'll feel all lonely.....:wink::flowerforyou:

A reminder the itinerary was as follows:-

Itinerary:-

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach <
We've had this challenge and hopefully it went well for everyone!

Weeks 3-4 The leg, bum & thigh workout - lose an inch <
this started on Monday and will continue until 12th May when we will put our measurements.

Weeks 5-6 - Beach Goddess Swim Challenge - 15 lengths a day (if possible) To come!

Weeks 7-8 Summer Detox - lose 4Ibs in two weeks To come!

Each challenge there will be tips, alternatives and motivation.

I think the main problem with this group is the different posts - when I post a new message a lot of people don't see it, so I suggest that THIS post is the only post updated about this challenge for the whole two weeks until the new challenge. When everyone should look out for the new challenge of the Motivation/Support discussions threads.

Now, this challenge I am really wanting to achieve something in, I hate hate hate my thighs and am going to be doing swimming to tone up and some weight machines at gym along with my normal cardio.

If anyone has any personal tips on how to shape up the buttocks to get a victorias secret be-hind please please let everyone know!

Good luck everyone!

:smile:

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    :heart: :love: :heart: BEAUTIFUL BEACH BOD PRINCESS CHALLENGE :heart: :love: :heart:

A reminder to all of you who joined this challenge! We had our first 2 week measure up for the lose an inch on your stomach on Monday, nobody has replied to that post with their measurements which means we can crown anyone Princess28 yet! Please all respond to this with your measurements!!!! or I'll feel all lonely.....:wink::flowerforyou:

A reminder the itinerary was as follows:-

Itinerary:-

Weeks 1-2 Lose an inch on your stomach <
    We've had this challenge and hopefully it went well for everyone!

Weeks 3-4 The leg, bum & thigh workout - lose an inch <
    this started on Monday and will continue until 12th May when we will put our measurements.

Weeks 5-6 - Beach Goddess Swim Challenge - 15 lengths a day (if possible) To come!

Weeks 7-8 Summer Detox - lose 4Ibs in two weeks To come!

Each challenge there will be tips, alternatives and motivation.

I think the main problem with this group is the different posts - when I post a new message a lot of people don't see it, so I suggest that THIS post is the only post updated about this challenge for the whole two weeks until the new challenge. When everyone should look out for the new challenge of the Motivation/Support discussions threads.

Now, this challenge I am really wanting to achieve something in, I hate hate hate my thighs and am going to be doing swimming to tone up and some weight machines at gym along with my normal cardio.

If anyone has any personal tips on how to shape up the buttocks to get a victorias secret be-hind please please let everyone know!

Good luck everyone!

:smile:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you know i'm right in this with you woman!!! I took my first ever spin class the other day and boy oh boy did that do something for the legs. i suggest checking it out if you have never done it before!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my thighs are my problem spot, I would love to do a spin class but i belong to one of the 24 hr fitness clubs and the downfall to that is they don't have any classes or a pool. :(
    I will conitnue my walking and eliptical and leg exercises and hopefully i lose some inches!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I am in for this week. I did the last challenge with you but didn't post! I will be better this time.

i have my measurements at home, so when are we supposed to post them?

I am going to be doing some new weight workouts for my legs and definitely spinning classes as much as possible!
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Yeh I love spin, my gym has about 3 classes a day. Only problem is remembering to book myself on , they're busy busy busy!

I'm going to post by thunder thigh measurements tomorrow.

results from the stomach challenge can be posted here anytime :smile:
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    my thighs are 22" (ugh!!)

and my waist is 32" (that needs to go down too!)