80? I have I really passed 80?

Options
I am in a bit of shock today. I have hit and passed the 80lbs lost mark. It has been just over 9 months since I got serious with this site and the results have been incredible. I never thought I could do this or stick to this, but here I am. If I can do it, that anyone can. Thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have pictures on my profile for those interested. The one with me holding a baby is from my top weight around Christmas last year and my current av was taken yesterday at 82 lbs down.

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference! Keep on going..your target is getting closer
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker: Congrats!! You're doing great!!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    80lbs!!!! Wow...wow... wow... You look great! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Bretto
    Bretto Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What a difference in your before & after photos. That should be inspiring and great motivation to keep going. Never quit until you meet your goal.
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Wow! Look how far over your little butterfly tracker is on your goal side! What am amazing accomplishment. Keep up the great work!

-Alison
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My goodness.... you look fabulous. What an incredible transfirmation!!!! Keep up the good work. You should be sooooooooooo proud of yourself.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    You look amazing! What a wonderful accomplishment! Congrats and good luck on the rest of your journey. :bigsmile:
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats. Keep up the hard work.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    You're inspiring us today!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Great job Sara!!!!!!!! Wow!
  • fifrenzyguy34
    fifrenzyguy34 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! Keep up the amazing work!

256580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing! you can really see a huge difference (obviously!) :)
  • cwkwhite
    Options
    Congrats... I just joined yesterday and can't wait to read more inspiring stories like yours and soon be one myself.. Congratuations again/

297165.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing!
  • meglide
    meglide Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!! Way to go, keep doing what you're doing!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! You look awesome.... I bet you feel great too!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    so happy for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats a great acheivement!! Keep up the great work and revel in your success!!

You look amazing and so much younger, too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!