Ready for a change

Options
My name is Liz and i am new to this site. i am ready for a change and to get serious about losing weight.
I am loving this whole site and how you can track food- it's been a real eye opener. Hoping to stay motivated and get advice along the way :) I currently weigh 238 and this has been my heaviest weight and its time to get to work on taking care of myself- i have let myself go for too long.

Replies

• hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Personally I always feel that opening the account and posting on the message board about your intentions is the start of the journey. Good luck with it. The support on here is great.
  • amillerbutta
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Liz, what a great first day!!! First of all, kudos for making your diary public - it took me a while to do that, and I'm so impressed you're starting off that way (I find it really does help). I love how you did such a great job tracking what you ate today, and are including notes about what you thought went well (yay to healthy grocery shopping!) and what you might want to improve upon. This is an EXCELLENT start! There might (read: will) be days along the way that are going to be tough. If you need any motivation, come back to this thread and re-read the posts here. You clearly know what to do... your day 1 is great... any time you slip, just have the confidence in yourself to know that you CAN get back on track. Baby steps, baby steps... you'll get to where you want to be. All the best to you on this journey :)
  • CdnPgnMom
    CdnPgnMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I told you you'd love this site! lol
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :smile:
  • j2tyco
    j2tyco Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome welcome!!