I got hit on during my walk...lol

Options
okay it was by a scraggly old hippie and ask me if I wanted to smoke some dope...He said I saw you walk by and had to come say hi to you and tell you your very good looking/or something like that( gee thanks) I told him I was married and I think drugs are for idiots...and I kept on walking...but I kind of smiled to myself because I haven't had a compliment in over 10 years...even though not my type...I took it as a compliment and maybe my mr right is still out there::bigsmile:

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    That was rude of you.
  • DatRipped
    DatRipped Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That was rude of you.

Drugs ARE for idiots.

EDIT cept for maryjane.
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    He could have been a millionaire. You ever seen that show where the millionaire dresses like a homeless guy and lives on the backs of trains for 2 weeks outta the year to "feel the free life"?

Ask him next time you see him.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    That was rude of you.

Drugs ARE for idiots.

EDIT cept for maryjane.

I hate it when it's called that.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well despite these negative comments i'm with you :)

it is nice to get hit on even though they are not your type. I did like a month or two ago by some guy at the bus stop who was like 10+ years older than me (i've got an age limit of 5 years at the max older) and it was nice.

and i'm with you on the drugs...and i'm anti smoking too ;)
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options

I hope you've never had caffeine before. Or alcohol. Or any pop/soda that has caffeine.

Drugs aren't for idiots.
    The idiots are the people that don't know anything about them and fail to do any research.

I'm happy to say that I have some amazing "hippy" friends. Who are amazing, easygoing, laid back, and fun. Couldn't ask for better friends.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sorry...should say illegal drugs are for idiots...I don't think I was rude at all...none of you saw him..they say don't judge a book by its cover..but in this case you had no choice..unkempt...scraggly hair...looked like he hadn't showered in a week...I have no idea how he smelled because I didn't allow him to get that close to me)...at my old apartment I had a drug user above me..( the reason I moved out) and they could of been sister and brother.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

I hope you've never had caffeine before. Or alcohol. Or any pop/soda that has caffeine.

Drugs aren't for idiots.
    The idiots are the people that don't know anything about them and fail to do any research.

I'm happy to say that I have some amazing "hippy" friends. Who are amazing, easygoing, laid back, and fun. Couldn't ask for better friends.

I know plenty about drugs...I had a relative almost lose his entire life because of 15 years of drug abuse..they have been clean for over 5 years now...but I saw the bs of it and how it ruins familys/work..how they lose everyones trust and it takes a long time to gain that trust back..i did my research...i went to meetings...I went to interventions...as for hippy friends...if they are not junkies...then good for you.
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    How great is that! You keep up the good work!