Fell off the wagon BIG TIME....

Options
and having trouble climing back on. I am getting depressed and I just keep eating crap!! Tomorrow is a new day I keep telling myself and then the day turns to crap!! UGH..... ok tomorrow is it.... I will turn a new leaf and get this weight off once and for all!!

Replies

• merisendabills
    Options
    Everyone falls off now and then. It's just a matter of picking yourself back up and carrying on. Don't let one setback stand in the way of making progress.
  • lilmama001
    Options
    Some of us on the message board is trying the 30 day shred. It just started yesterday. Hopefully you can start that with the group for support and motivation. I am starting tomorrow too. DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I got bad news from my ex - long story short I fell of the wagon & gained more weight...but tomorrow is a new day & Lord willing will get focused and love myself more and take care of me for once & I will be ok....hang in there u can get back on track....
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    We are human! I fell off big time on Friday. I did fabulous until just after dinner. Then I went out for a night on the town. And KABOOM! I consumed TWICE my daily allowed calories and didn't work out at all. Just about 3000 calories total and you don't want to know the fat count. But the next day, I said, well I did it. It was fun. Now back to giving my body what it deserves. I cheat every week once and intentionally, though not anywhere near as bad as that. Usually just a cup cake or handful of pringles or chicken wings. I find if I plan on eating something yummy once in a while, I won't eat something yummy all day every day, which is how I got to where I am at. It's not the end of the world to get off course. You just have to get back on again!! Trust me, I know it is easier said than done. You can do this!! I know you can!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that! I've actually been in a rut for a few weeks now :explode: I will have a few good days and then multiple bad ones so I am just stuck in the same spot. However, I ran into a friend over the weekend and they mentioned a party at a lake the second weekend in August so now I have a goal! (bathing suits are always good motivation :blushing: )

Anyways, it is very normal to fall off the wagon sometimes! It happens to everyone. I know it can be discouraging, but the best thing to do is realize it then jump right back in! I find that having a goal is a great way for me to get back into things and then stay motivated.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just love this site and all the support I get (DH isn't supportive and thinks I actually eat too much even when I am following my caloric goals!!).

We can do this ladies!! Slow and steady wins the race!!!
    I hope everyone has a great day!!:wink: