Looking fab
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can definitely see the progress made. Be proud! :smile:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these. You can definitely see a difference. I'm a believer in pictures too; I'm doing mine every 2 weeks along with measurements.

I don't "see" a difference, but the measuring tape and pictures helped me to realize that there is one! Yay for you being brave enough to share yours!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Good job way to go
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It is amazing to see how 8lbs pads the body. You can totally see the difference in the two photos and you have done a great job! Congrats!
  • Kevinpcarey
    Options
    great idea documentation is the key. I have always been kinda into messing with Excel (yes I am a Big Bang Theory type nerd) so I have been creating spreadsheets and charts for EVERY THING. I know its kinda excessive but I have a camcorder so I am actually videoing my workouts. I ride my stationary bikje 20 minutes a day so I setup the camera on a tripod and tape the entire thing. Same as my weight workouts. I even take pictures of what I eat before I eat it and meticously record all the Nutrition Facts on the label. Far from being tedious I am a Biologist so I have science in my blood so I find this kind of record keeping fun

EXCELLENT JOB
  • missemily1124
    Options
    Huge difference! Great work.
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good Idea to take pics, I should have done that. You can really tell the difference!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nice change! Definately more toned!! You are doing fantastic! It is amazing what 8 lbs will do. It seems like such a small number. Im in the same boat as you. I have been taking photos every two weeks. I hit 8 lbs off today. I was very pleased when I saw my progress photos yesterday.
  • trysta85
    trysta85 Posts: 6
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • Jelibeen
    Jelibeen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can notice for sure - wtg!!!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It really makes a difference, you can see the change. Good job!
  • kizzylh
    kizzylh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you have only lost 8lbs?? LOL j/k. Great job and a big difference! Good idea about the pics, never even crossed my mind. Keep up the good work!!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great idea to take pix! The scale doesn't tell you inches you've lost unfortunately. Great work!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Every milestone count.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!