Hello, anyone else for 20 pounds?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Jazzmeeka
    Jazzmeeka Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to lose 20 pounds! But I am only hoping to lose 15 as to not set my hopes too high I'm in need of some encouragement i have been slacking. If anyone would like to add me I would appreciate the encouragement.
  • sheshemac2012
    sheshemac2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am up for 10 to 15. I am looking for more friends, as I haven't been taking this seriously and so want to lose the weight I have gained. I'll send you a friend request. Congrats on the 50 lbs so far. It's the last few that are the hardest to get rid of (so I hear).
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was close to losing my last 10 pounds and yet again i gained another 14 during my honeymoon,im at 162 now ,would like to get down to 140. count me in .
  • calimami818
    Options
    20lbs is my goal.
    I'm currently a size 9, I'm leaning towards fitting into a size 5.
    I'm sure I can do it, 5lbs down in 1 week....

Let's keep each other motivated.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 by end of summer, but am looking to lose a total of 30. But feel free to add me if you like :)
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in...need to lose 24lbs :flowerforyou:

Are you setting up a group?
  • sarahlouise1279
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20 after only being able to get down/stay down 10 since my 3rd child.
  • firefir1122
    Options
    I am looking to loose 20 as well! I am always looking for some positive support and motivation....i usually give up after a few weeks of trying to loose weight, and i need to commit!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! 20lbs sounds like a plan!
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG 20 lbs would be heaven!! Count me in!! Getting married in Oct and i want to look HOT in my dress!! :)~
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I need to lose my last 20 also. I have been struggling to get my motivation back and maybe this group would help me.
  • RoxieHeslop
    Options
    That is my ultimate goal, I'm about half way there. I keep getting discouraged because I can't seem to get passed a certain number, and I'm finding it hard to stay positive about it. This probably doesn't help with me losing the weight.
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im in. 20lbs would be at a great place (with room to "play").
    Feel free to add me.
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've started the group for us! I'm not sure how to inform everyone of it's name, but maybe you can copy and paste this:

[ http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/639471-re-topic-hello-anyone-else-for-20-pounds ]

Message Boards » Will Power Group - the "We Can" Gang!

Anyone know how to link to it, or how to let each other know how to find the group on the site? Thanks.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    15 - 29 ibs is my main motivation for using this site. Count me in.
    Feel free to add me...
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    15 - 29 ibs is my main motivation for using this site. Count me in.
    Feel free to add me...
    Hi, I've sent you an invitation from the Will Power Group. Let's see if I did it right! (I'm trying to figure it out.)