Before and after stories-- Taller women 5'9+

Options
darls25
darls25 Posts: 151 Member
I love before and after pictures because they are so great for motivation, and just amazing!! With me being 5'11", I thought maybe if I could get before and after photos of people of my height, not only will it be great motivation...but help inspire what so many pounds could like off of myself. I am aware of the different body types, and people lose weight differently..but it will still be a great motivation story for me!!! and possibly others as well!!

Replies

• darls25
    Options
    bump
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm not much use at posting pics but will give it a go! Have a look at my profile pics for more. I'm 5 ft 11 and have lost around 50lbs. I started at 229lbs. I still have a bit to lose.

Before 229lbs
    IMG_1041-1.jpg

After 177lbs
    20x30-TENG1323.jpg
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    2nlg5xg.jpg

30 lbs in 3 months through a lot of exercise and healthy eating.
    Also cut alcohol (maybe once a month one wine) and I drink lots of green tea.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm not much use at posting pics but will give it a go! Have a look at my profile pics for more. I'm 5 ft 11 and have lost around 50lbs. I started at 229lbs. I still have a bit to lose.
    Wow, you look fabulous Wings, and at least 10 years younger!
  • 1DayAt_aTime
    Options
    2nlg5xg.jpg

30 lbs in 3 months through a lot of exercise and healthy eating.
    Also cut alcohol (maybe once a month one wine) and I drink lots of green tea.

You look great :smile:
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Thanks Berry!!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    ^^Bump

You all really look great. This is really motivating to those who are tall and are just starting (or in my case re-starting lol)
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Thanks Berry!!

--givemewings! --- YOU DO LOOK AMAZING, FRIEND!! wowww!! i never saw your before pics. even with a few pounds to go, you look great :):) congrats!
  • darls25
    Options
    You guys looks amazing!!! Its great motivation!!! Thanks guys :D
  • MaryMacAttack
    MaryMacAttack Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Before 229lbs
    IMG_1041-1.jpg

After 177lbs
    20x30-TENG1323.jpg
    you look fabulous- what an inspiration- thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!