New and wanting supportive friends

Options
Hi! :) I'm fairly new to this site and I'm looking for supportive friends looking to lose weight. I'd like people who take this whole process seriously and don't treat this lIke Facebook all the time. Anyways, I think having friends with a goal to lose weight and can see what I'm doing will hopefully hold me accountable and help me be more successful. So thanks!

Replies

• om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss goals!
  • miss_hannz
    Options
    Good Luck :) am new also!
  • Jjw1125
    Jjw1125 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me...good luck on your weight loss
  • DietandVlogsense
    DietandVlogsense Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I started on Sunday but only found this site/app yesterday morning. Already can see that this is the tool I have been looking for in ages to help me motivate and track myself.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm a 100% happily married guy and only here for the weightloss! :o)
  • Changingworld
    Options
    good luck! I'm new as well
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and work as a Personal Trainer, everyone feel free to add me for lots of support and advice! :)
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well good luck with it all! I am supportive but I am very chatty so prob not the friend for you.
    Hope you get some good friends
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

Im adding you :-)
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi all, anyone feel free to add me if you want to, i'm no personal trainer butI have been on MFP over 12 months and feel I have bags of tips and give loads of support and I'm not a diary judge.

PEACE

Deiting is a life choice not a life sentence, so don't punish yourself.