NEW!!!!!!!!!!! Need lot of freinds!!

Options
Hi I ave just joined and would like to make some friends to encourage me with this. I am just exhausted with being exhausted and i know once i get going i will feel better.

Replies

• lgoracle
    lgoracle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, stay positive and it will happen x
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you have taken the first step, and now your are on your way!!! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Boppinbird
    Boppinbird Posts: 76
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I got fed up with being constantly tired and having constant backache.

It gets better once you get started.

Have sent you a friend request :0)
  • LNPurdie
    LNPurdie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I find just having this place where i can see what I eat and exercise, this very easy to use tool - the best approach. I am not dieting, following any sort of "plan" - I just log what I eat and try to stay close to my calorie goal. It feels like a good place to come and "facebook" when I need support or inspiration. And seeing all the exercise my friends are doing has encouraged me to increase mine, slowly. I do not want to get all gunho and then quit because it was too much, too fast, etc.

So I just log everything I eat and drink, even the junk food. I even started C25K and somebody advised me to go as slow as I needed to "do it" and not to push myself so hard I quit. So that's what I did, with a new friend - and hopefully we will stick to it until we are running!
  • marylicious01
    Options
    welcome ! you can do this ! I'm new to the site as well and have already achieved a little success ! let's lose some weight and get fit together - the healty way !!! :smile:
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm new too, so we can work together at keeping each other motivated. I just started this past Sunday!! I'll send you a friend request!!!!