Jillian Michaels 30 Day Slimdown Starting TODAY

I started the 30 Day Slimdown today. Anyone else interested in joining me?

p.s. I'm running late for work, so I don't have time to properly introduce myself, but I just wanted to quickly throw this out there.

Replies

• puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    what does this involve? Im interested!

Looked into this now, is it 30DS, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat/Boost Metablosim?

And the plan look like this?

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    I'm in! I do have a trip in a couple weeks that may be a challenge to keep to the program. I will do extra on the days when I am home. :)
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Yes, that's the plan. I currently have 30DS out on loan to a friend, so I'll be doing RI30 instead. I also am subbing in Yoga Meltdown for one of the RI30 days each week.

Pucker, if you're already rockstar fit, someone made another rotation.

http://www.blackandi.com/2010/03/another-jillian-rotation-slim-downsome-more/

I originally planned to do it, but new about 5 minutes into RI30L3 this morning, that I would not be able to follow it up with another RI30 workout right after! Maybe after this round...
  • RunsAround
    Just finished RIL2. Planned called for L1, but considering that I survived L3 yesterday, I figured I'd give it a try. Went well. Can't imagine getting all the way through a workout without hitting the pause button! At least for now I have the excuse of needing to watch a move a few seconds and then rewind to do it.
  • puckers82

Pucker, if you're already rockstar fit, someone made another rotation.

http://www.blackandi.com/2010/03/another-jillian-rotation-slim-downsome-more/

lol i wish!

I think ill join in some sort of rotation. I did BFBM today. Will think about this plan some more, i was doing RI30 on its own but wasn't getting any results so am looking at other options!
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    I have been doing 30DS and started doing L2 & L3 together when I don't have the children and have also integrated killer buns and thighs, so this looks great, can someone explain a little more or do you just follow the plan that was suggested above?
  • RunsAround
    I have been doing 30DS and started doing L2 & L3 together when I don't have the children and have also integrated killer buns and thighs, so this looks great, can someone explain a little more or do you just follow the plan that was suggested above?

i've only seen two rotations. the one linked above and one from here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/329607-jillian-michaels-30-day-slimdown

if i were in your position and wanted to do the slimdown, i'd either do it as stated and add my own additional cardio, or i'd double up on some of the days and do two videos back to back.

good luck! glad you're joining us!
  • yad97
    yad97 Posts: 43
    Today I started with 30 Day Shred Level 3 and then did my own hybrid on the elliptical with circuits of my fav Jillian moves. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    i am going to order my discs on saturday - dying to get started on it!
  • EmRobo

i've only seen two rotations. the one linked above and one from here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/329607-jillian-michaels-30-day-slimdown

if i were in your position and wanted to do the slimdown, i'd either do it as stated and add my own additional cardio, or i'd double up on some of the days and do two videos back to back.

good luck! glad you're joining us!

Thank you - just getting copies of the other dvd's - I have ripped in 30 Level one on sky+ so may have to use that with 30DS until they arrive!
    I usually do Level 2&3 together on 30day shred anyway :)
  • paulsmisses
    just ordered mine, hope to have them by saturday to get started! very excited to see if it works for me!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    I'm in - did 3 days of Jillian so far this week - so will jump in from there. Might modify a bit but having a baseline to start from helps. Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • paulsmisses
    started this morning on day 1 30 ds level one - ready and raring to go!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    How's everyone doing?

I don't know if I'll follow this rotation exactly but I will refer to it to keep things from getting stagnant.
    Last week I rotated between RI30 (Level 1), Shred Level 1, Zumba, NMTZ and HIIT.

I hope to keep up with some kind of Jillian mostly every day this week. It works if you work it! :)
  • EmRobo
    Going to have to make up my own rotation for this based on when I have the children.

I had a go at no more trouble zones today not realising it was 50 mins in total, so no good when the kids are off preschool.

I can manage one level of 30DS when kids are about, although I usually like to do L2&L3 together, but the aim is to do something everyday right?

I love killer buns and thighs too, and I am just waiting for banish fat, boost metabolism to finish downloading.

Going to work on a programme tonight that I can follow based on what day children are off etc :)
  • EmRobo
    How long is the workout on BFBM?
  • puckers82
    How long is the workout on BFBM?

About 50 mins.

I have just been doing BFBM 5/6 days a week so far, i get up at 5:30am everyday, walk the dogs then start it at about 6am.
    Doing 30 day shred feels like ive not worked out at all after doing BFBM for a few days on the trot. Im waiting for kickbox fastfix to come to the uk!
  • _cheryl_
    _cheryl_ Posts: 31 Member
    Was going to do this workout, but I don't have NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    what does anyone suggest instead, also an hour is a long workout
    Admittedly I do sometimes do 2 levels of 30DS in one go, but I work split shifts and don't always have the time [or I'm tired]