Kickboxing

Options
I was wondering if anyone has tried Jillian Michael's Kickboxing DVD? I used to take a class at a local gym and really liked it. I am going to try the DVD I think but wondered if anyone else has tried it / liked it? Thanks!!

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    bump. I was wondering about this as well
  • CryTerrell
    CryTerrell Posts: 55
    Options
    I just started that today. So far I like it. It's pretty short 20 minutes so there is no rest period. Perfect for the morning when I do not have much time.
  • giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • giantsr1
    giantsr1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else tried the kickboxing DVD?
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Not yet but I got it for ten bucks at BJs so if you decide to pruchase thats a good place to get it
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    After boxing and kickboxing in classes and hitting bags, it's so different to just punch and kick air.

I prefer punching and kicking a heavy bag.
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The dvd comes with three 20 minute workouts - an upper body, lower body, and abs focused workout. I've done the lower body a few times and the upper body once. They are great workouts to get your heartrate up and my lower half was definitely sore the next day but my upper half was not. But still great cardio.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just got it last week. It's short but tough. I did the leg one and ab one together. It's great cardio. I like it and will continue to use it.
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I havent tried Jillian Micheals Im doing Taebo extreme and I:heart: it i can feel it all over. :happy: