The camera doesn't lie?

Options
Over the last 2 months, my weight loss has slowed down a bit. These two pics were taken a month apart. On the left, May 18th. On the right, today. I've been getting frustrated with a perceived lack of progress, but this pic proves me wrong! My boobs have disappeared and the shirt is hanging off me!!

7407341502_5d22492fcc.jpg
by knittyflitty1, on Flickr

Replies

• IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The progress is obvious :) Way to go!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I agree. You look much smaller in the more recent picture. Great job!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This is why I wish I had taken before pics. I have them from just every day photos, but not like this. It is very obvious that you have lost weight. Good job!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Haha! The first thing I noticed is how you're swimming in that shirt now!! Wonderful! Stay healthy!!
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    you can see the difference. you look great keep it up and dont get frustrated you r losing inch.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The proof is in the picture. It is always nice to see the scale move when you are trying to lose weight but this is really great.
  • bellaburch85
    Options
    Wow - Thats really good! I havent lost much over the last month! wish i took a photo now!

The first thing i notice was your legs and shoulders are smaller!! Well done you.

I guess its not always about what the scale reads! (i wish i would listen to myself sometimes)
    Keep it up your doing great! xxx
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    It's true, the camera doesn't lie...you can def see the difference. Nice job...and even tho it doesn't seem like it, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!:smile:
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    There's a big difference! And it's just a month?! Well done!!! :)
  • laurac7888
    laurac7888 Posts: 19
    Options
    I definitely see the change! Even your legs look so healthy! I notices that first! They looked so toned! Is this your first month?
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!!! Your legs and shoulders are much smaller and your shirt is so much looser!! This is the first time I started taking photos. I do them every 2 weeks. I did side by side comparisons for the one month mark on Monday and WOW! I lost 6 lbs, 8 now, and it would be frustrating had I not seen the progress in the photos. I was so excited I posted them and they were pretty crappy pictures, lol! THE CAMERA DOESN'T LIE!!

Also, I have a new theory that the scale doesn't matter. How I feel and look matters more. The scale is just a number, but fitting into a small size and looking amazing in it is astounding!! I shoot for healthy, not thin!! Keep up the fantastic work! Be proud!!
  • actresskat
    actresskat Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Big difference. Much leaner overall. I noticed your legs and thighs first - really slender. I then even saw that your forearms were thinner too!
  • firedenswife
    Options
    Big difference! You go girl!
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    wow! camera's don't lie for sure!! keep it up!
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    always trust an unphotoshopped picture.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Look at the difference in your legs!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Your boobs have NOT disapeared... you have less upper body (except the boobs) and that is why the shirt is falling off! Good for you!!!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    That's great, well done!

Now if you could just start working on your REAL problem - being a chelsea fan ;)
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the change
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress !!...Indeed the camera dosen't lie. GREAT JOB!! I know yopu must have worked hard, I wish you continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!