What a transformation, nice job.
  • omlax24
    omlax24 Posts: 31
    Options
    Good for you thats great progress keep it up
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!! i am so, so proud of you. thank you for sharing!!!
  • jupeto
    jupeto Posts: 4
    Options
    Fantastic - I hope you continue to accomplish your goal. Praying for you. Pastor John (Jupeto)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! You are looking great!!
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work!! You look great!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have two. My oldest is 3 1/2 and my youngest is 9 months.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! You have such a healthy glow in the second picture.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lost! Getting that body back after having children is a hard fight! I'm still fighting right now!:laugh:
  • Brandie1029
    Options
    Congrats on your lost! Getting that body back after having children is a hard fight! I'm still fighting right now!:laugh:

Yes, it is! But we can do this! :smile:
  • tikyut
    tikyut Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats!!! So great to know that it is doable. I have 3 little ones. 4, 3, and 1 so my body did not get a chance. I want to lose 60 - 65 lbs . Lost 9lbs so far... MFP is working!
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!!! It's so awesome to be able take back and conquer the "Soft and cuddly Mommy Body"!!! Go get it girl!!!
    So happy to be one of your pals!!
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ladyvirgosdj
    Ladyvirgosdj Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job!!! Keep it up :)
  • darla100
    darla100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!!! I get to see what you look like!!! You were one of my first friends on here..and you are an inspiration!! I am getting close to my 200 day mark..and I hope I can say the same thing!!! As I have said from the begining.. YOUR MY HERO!!! :happy:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    well done looking great
  • Brandie1029
    Options
    FINALLY!!! I get to see what you look like!!! You were one of my first friends on here..and you are an inspiration!! I am getting close to my 200 day mark..and I hope I can say the same thing!!! As I have said from the begining.. YOUR MY HERO!!! :happy:

Thanks! I can't wait to hear about the day you hit ONEderland! It's coming soon, I just know it! :flowerforyou:
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome!
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to be dedicated :)
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You've been doing a great job and you're very deserving of all the amazing compliments. Now how about you change your profile pic so we can see that skinny face everyday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!