Introduction of Gina Blanton

Options
Hi Everyone....this is my day 2 of myfitnesspal and I'm loving it...especially the bar code scanner....and so far (yes it is still early) It is keeping me in check with my calories - and making me pay lots more attention to what I am eating....loved how I could put in what I wanted to weight (realistically) versus what the graphs say I should be - I'd be anorexic....definitely never going to be that! just want to be healthy and feel good....I've omitted diet soda for the first time EVER and so far so good...although this morning was tough....habit - I pushed through it! Been drinking water and tea. Tonight I have to be creative and come up with a cool 340 or so calorie meal for dinner and still leave room for a snack later maybe - and I plan on logging my first exercise tonight.....tomorrow's exercise is going to be off the chain though...probably won't be able to walk Thursday or even sit down...lol

Replies

• 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Good for you!! :) YOu can do it! I've been doing good for about 15days now it' does help! What is the bar code scanner your talkin about?
  • ginablanton67
    Options
    Thanks girl....and the barcode scanner thing is SO AWESOME - download myfitnesspal on your smart phone....then when you add foods to your tracker...instead of typing them into the diary....manually....click the scanner icon next to the search icon and then a barcode scanner thingy pops up on your smart phone....looks like your camera opening up....then you scan the bar code on the food that you are interested in eating....the barcode scanner on your phone reads the bar code on the food item and automatically pulls up the data on that phone....I LOVE IT!