Zumba or Turbo Fire?

Options
Ok...I have done Zumba. I love it! I used to take a Zumba class at my Gym twice a week but then they changed the schedule and took childcare away. So upset about that!

So I want to purchase a great workout DVD set to get great results. I am 27, 4' 10" and currently weigh 130 pounds. My goal weight is 105 lbs. I am looking for extreme results. I don't just want a workout that's fun! I want it to be enjoyable but to kick my @$$! :)

Anyone done both and have any suggestions? I am almost to where I may just buy both! Ha. Please help!

Replies

• tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    I have both Zumba and Turbo Fire. There is no comparison. Turbo Fire is very extreme but very very fun! It's hard at first because they move so fast. Once you do it a few times you start catching on and it is a blast.
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    I have both Zumba and Turbo Fire. There is no comparison. Turbo Fire is very extreme but very very fun! It's hard at first because they move so fast. Once you do it a few times you start catching on and it is a blast.

Thanks for the input! :) I was leaning toward Turbo Fire but didn't know if it would be fun enough to keep me interested.
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I have both as well...and I preferred Turbo Fire. More intense and I was drenched in sweat afterwards. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Besides, Chalene keeps you motivated!!!!
  • RoyalsFan24
    RoyalsFan24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do both as well. I do Zumba on my heavy weight lifting days and I do Turbo Fire on my lighter ones. Everyone here is correct though that Turbo Fire seriously kicks your butt, however it is one of the greatest feelings in the world once you are done. Did a workout for the first time in a while last night and I feel great this morning.
  • RoyalsFan24
    RoyalsFan24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chalene is one of the best video instructors I have ever watched. She truly does keep you motivated.
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Chalene is one of the best video instructors I have ever watched. She truly does keep you motivated.

She really is the best. Most work out video's I find the instructors annoying and want to mute their voices and just play my own music in the back ground. Chalean is not only motivating.... she is so cool! I want to be her. She amazes me.
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    I have both as well...and I preferred Turbo Fire. More intense and I was drenched in sweat afterwards. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Besides, Chalene keeps you motivated!!!!

LIKES THIS ^^ Thanks! :)
  • k8ermarie
    Options
    I do both as well. I do Zumba on my heavy weight lifting days and I do Turbo Fire on my lighter ones. Everyone here is correct though that Turbo Fire seriously kicks your butt, however it is one of the greatest feelings in the world once you are done. Did a workout for the first time in a while last night and I feel great this morning.

Great idea! :) I may do that because I do love Zumba but am really looking for a workout that will kick my butt!!! Thanks for the comment!