Hello well-endowed females

Options
Hi, just wondering if any other girls really detest their big boobs? I'm a 34GG, which on someone 5ft 3 looks pretty stupid, in my opinion anyway, not necessarily my husband's! Even as a 20 year old (I'm now 37) and a size 8-10, I was a D cup. I'm hoping that as I lose the lbs they'll come off my chest, but mostly they seem to be coming off my legs and bum, which were already the slimmest parts of me! If most British women are a pear-shape, then I'm an upside down pear... ;( I hate it.

Any mutually big-boobied Berthas looking to lose?

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    hey there!
    with my WL i have gone from a G to an E cup.

Doesn't look like anything else is coming off their atm though :(
    And yes I know what you mean let's just say in 6th grade (13y/o) I was a DD.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... 5'1" and a 34G myself....

I swear all my weight is in my boobs. I can wear a size 8 with no issues, sometimes even a size 6.

I am hoping to lose them as well as I get more fit and slim down a little more!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Before my weight loss I was a 44DD, now almost 80 lbs down, I have lost inches in the band, but the cup size grows and I am now a 36J...wish I was the 34C I was in high school before I had kids and weight gain.
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would be very very happy with an E cup! x
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Question is: baggy tops that hang from the bust and make you look enormous all over (well, me, anyway!) or tighter fitting tops that mean displaying the muffin top? Yuck. Maybe the answer is just to lose the weight (all you ladies have done so well!) so I can wear the tight tops without repulsing myself and everyone in the vicinity!

Oh, and the accompanying big upper arms?! Eurgh, they really do have to go... I tried doing weights but even when I slimmed down a bit my arms just got bulkier!
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and a 38 DDD, and I would love to be back at 34-36C. After having my last child 13 years ago, I lost 50 pounds and most of my boobs too! But now for some reason as I gain weight, I gain in my chest! I hate it too, but of course the husband loves it! I like having curves, but I would like less of them! I'm hoping I can lose some inches by lifting weights. I saw some before and after pictures of a girl who was lifting, she was huge on top but you could tell gravity had taken it's normal toll! In her after pictures her boobs were smaller, but had also lifted back up!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Question is: baggy tops that hang from the bust and make you look enormous all over (well, me, anyway!) or tighter fitting tops that mean displaying the muffin top? Yuck. Maybe the answer is just to lose the weight (all you ladies have done so well!) so I can wear the tight tops without repulsing myself and everyone in the vicinity!

Oh, and the accompanying big upper arms?! Eurgh, they really do have to go... I tried doing weights but even when I slimmed down a bit my arms just got bulkier!

The muffin is from your bottoms being too tight, not your top. I am a bit top heavy myself (30DD), and I always wear from fitting tops to avoid the tenting effect.
  • watermel0nsugar
    Options
    I am a 34H and I definitely get where you're coming from. I'm lucky in that it's fairly proportional with the rest of my body, but I'm hoping that as I lose, they'll go down with the rest of me as they do hinder my workouts. I think the best way to go about it would be to strengthen your chest area through strength training and doing some high intensity cardio to blast out some body fat. Though, there is no guarantee it will come off of your bust.
  • mandyfawn1
    Options
    Hey ladies. I'm 5'5 and a 40DD, which I realize is not as large as some.

I went in to my doctor a few weeks ago and was telling him I'm trying to lose some weight, asked if he had any suggestions, all of that stuff. He said that once I get down to my goal, if my chest is still larger than I want (and I'm sure it will be), most insurance companies will cover a reduction if my breasts are causing me back pain/shoulder pain. I realize surgery isn't something we all want to deal with, but if my upper back will quit hurting and I can fit into clothes I like better, then I'm down like a prom dress and getting a reduction.

Just something to think about.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I hate having a large chest. I am only a 34DD I couldn't imagine being bigger than that. I am hoping that with the weightloss I lose some of my chest.
  • lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love my big boobs! Lol. I'm a 44DD (altho I think my right boob wants to be a 44DDD!) and my girls have always been a part of me, like a faithful friend, gaining and losing along with me. Lol.

I'd be lying if I didn't want to lose some of them tho. They are heavy and I'm tired of having a 5-hook band on my bra!

38D...that's my goal right now.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Boobs rule. :-)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Primrose my dear...

Every woman is a little different. Beofre joing MFP, I lost 60lbs....my cup size stayed the same but my band size dropped... I wentfrom a 42H to a 38H. Even at my lowest weight 130lbs at 5'5" I was a 36E naturally..so I think I am destined to remain a large breasted woman...and that is okay...

My back has gotten stronger so I can carry myself better and have better posture. WHere do you ladies get your sports bras???
  • GoJo65
    GoJo65 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and up to 34DD-never been a DD in my life! I am 47 & started menopause 2 years ago when the weight started packing on. :(

I am desperately seeking sports bra suggestions as I have tried on MANY & my boobs still jiggle far too much..so I wear an old Moving Comfort one(which never supported me well to begin with) plus a 2nd no clasp one.

Thanks!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm there....5'1 36d (although they have gone down to a c, which the hubby is NOT happy with)...
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've lost 73 pounds, so far, and haven't lost much of my boobs. At all.

It's kind of tragic. :sad:

Damn genetics.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Can we have a well endowed in the booty area group.....my boobs grew when i lost weight but not that big :ohwell:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I am 6' foot and wear a 38L. I am down from a 42M.
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My normal weight is 8st 5lb and i wear a 34DD bra, im normally very slim with big bum and boobs and i love it but ive just had a baby which has made me gain a whole stone and my bra size is now 34F! Desperate to get rid of some weight off my boobs they give me back ache. Im only small at 5ft3 and with my normally tiny frame it's killing me. It's the main reason i can't fit in alot of my clothes, not to mention my huge *kitten* and flab that hangs over my jeans now :(
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6 and i also have the big boobs problem... so damn annoying aint it... 38 F... i was always a C cup but after having my son... Now F... I'm trying to Lose Weight To Be More Healthier..and to see if These big boys Get Smaller.... Yeah Huband NEver Mind Them...LoL... Just Try your Best... Keep Working OUt And Eating Healthier and lotssssss of water... :)