Hello well-endowed females

Options

Replies

• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Down from a 42J to 38DD and loving it. Not in too bad shape either since I started to do strength training and swimming :bigsmile:
  • tracy1031
    tracy1031 Posts: 36
    Options
    I feel the same way! I gained my D's (DD at my heaviest) when I had my daughter 12 years ago, and they don't seem to be shrinking even though the rest of me is. I just do not like these things - my upper back hurts, my posture sucks, and clothes don't fit right. As soon as I have enough $$ for surgery, I am having them reduced to B's.
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Every man loving this thread.

Just saying : )
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    My Aunt was large as well. She is still about 150lbs overweight but, because of the pressure it was putting on her back, she was able to get the insurance to cover the surgery. Now, if she were to ever lose weight, she would probably not have anything there.

But, like another poster wrote, surgery may not be an option for some but, seriously something to consider. I moved up to a DD at one point after having my daughter and stayed there when I put the weight on. I have already dropped back to a D with lose just 21 lbs. GOOD LUCK!!! Hope you see some relief soon! I couldnt imagine!!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Trolling along....sorry you guys said boobies......
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya- 42G
    I've lost 50 pounds and never dropped one inch in my chest or cup size- hoping another 50 might do it!!
  • tracy1031
    tracy1031 Posts: 36
    Options
    Re: Sports Bras, Moving Comfort bras work well for me, the newer big-boob max support styles keep getting better. I prefer an underwire to help keep everything where it should be.
  • Tiarek
    Tiarek Posts: 4
    Options
    I've always told myself that as long as my boobs stick out farther than my gut I'm not fat. Well, I've got a 34 H and that just isn't the case. I'm fat well before the gut reaches the chest. Ha ha. I've thought about reduction surgery to help ease the back pain but I feel I'd be lost without them. They're a part of me. excercise and weight training isn't helping me any but my mom who's also very well endowed has lost quite a bit of chest size with her weight loss. So, here's to hoping.
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm a 40G and after losing 23 pounds so far I have not lost any boobage. I HATE them! All I want is to be able to buy a sexy bra instead of one of these grannie 4 prong bras. My bf says they are perky considering the size, but I feel like they are down to my knees! Would love a reduction if they don't shrink after I finish my weight loss goals.
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DDD, and before I lost 60 pounds I was a 42DDD. I have lost a lot of weight, but not a lot of boobs. Even at my smallest weight years ago I never was below a DD. I haven't seen anything smaller than that since 9th grade. :/
  • rmil102
    rmil102 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi primrosehill!

As u can see there are lots of us big busted girlies on here!! I am currently a 34HH and over the last two years have lost 30lb (before I joined FIT PAL). I dropped inches in my back but not really my cup as I was a 40GG when I started.

I'm hoping to lose another 30lb and really hope that some weight comes off my boobs...as I've lost weight I've began to get into running but sometimes I find it uncomfortable with my boobs - plus despite good support from a bra they still jiggle and make me very self conscious!

Let's try and lose it together!!! Anyone can add me - look for more support buddies :-)
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Not a female but see your pain.

I teach Bible study and this poor young girl in my class "sprouted" and is having a horrible time dealing with the largeness and the looks. I feel so bad for her. She is a wonderful kid (I tell her all the time) but I noticed she is more introverted now and she tries to hide them with big shirts. I spoke with her mom & sister because I think it would be creepy & weird for a 48yr old guy to talk to her about it. I still hug her ( I hug all my kids) I think it would make her feel bad if all of a sudden I stopped, but it's just so sad, I NEVER knew how having a larger than normal chest would seriusly affect someone.

I talked with the boys in the class and told them "No matter how slick you THINK you are, she knows you're looking, so STOP!"

Again, I can't feel your pain and as a guy who used to leer at women this was a wake up call because I have known her since she was a baby. Seeing her pain over this is sad.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    To girls who haven't lost any yet, I am 5'5" and started at 165ish. I lost the first 25 lb without losing a single inch/cup size, then the last 5 lb I've lost about 2 inches around (1 cup size, lost an inch around the ribs at the same time). So there IS hope for you. Also, there is reason to wait until you've reached you're ultimate goal weight before considering surgery. I went from a 32G to a 30DD and now I don't want them to get any smaller.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

The muffin is from your bottoms being too tight, not your top. I am a bit top heavy myself (30DD), and I always wear from fitting tops to avoid the tenting effect.
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ NOT NECESSARILY*****I had a muffin top at 18, I weighed 113 pounds, had NO HIPS , 34DD bust, and a friggin MUFFIN top. :grumble: Some people have a band of sinew that goes across their body right there. I am one of them (I am also a RN, so know anatomy pretty well.) These "bands" are what makes ppl have different shapes and sizes while at the same height. I am high waisted, which totally sucks, but you have to dress for what the good Lord gave ya! BTW, I have a pic, of me in a LEOTARD, 113 pounds, skinny as a rail, with this MUFFIN TOP..18 years old...ERRR!!!:noway:

Also,as I have yo-yoed upand down in weight, I have also had 2 breast reductions-Yep..TWO (2), DOS, and my boobs grew back AGAIN! Currently only a D..Praise the Lord!!:bigsmile:
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Im in this club too - currently 38F but even before I put on 28lbs they were 34DD/E, although Im 5'7" Ive not got a large frame so Im all boobs - anything with buttons is out of the question unless I wear something 10 sizes bigger which hangs everywhere else!

Even at my slimmest , my 'puppies' were more like 'full grown labradores'

I dont understand how some women lose all their boobs when they diet and other don't lose much at all - why is this? I dont want to be flat chested but would like a little less :ohwell:
  • Nesha725
    Nesha725 Posts: 18
    Options
    I was a 38G when I started & I am currently a 36DDD, hope to be just a Dcup one day!!
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I was a GG cup when my son was born in 2005. In 2007, i had a surgical reduction to a C-cup. Through weight gain of 25-35 pounds during that time, I gained back to a DD cup. I'm REALLY hoping that continued loss will result in a smaller chest. I'd be THRILLED to be a C-cup again, but I'd settle for even a 1-cup size drop. I don't think my band will really shrink - even at my tiniest (144 pounds, pre pregnancy) I was a 36C, and I'm a 38DD now... it wouldn't take too much loss to feel "normal" again.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and started off 240 witha 38F. I'm now down to 215ish with a 36F (go figure!). I'm HOPING the boobies do down to like a C/D.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    34DD when I started and even after 27lbs down, still a full D, I'd like them to be a little bit smaller still though :)
  • WinningWithin
    WinningWithin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I always joke that my girls each have their own zip code. They are completely obnoxious, but they have reduced in the past when I have been at a lighter weight. (Crossing fingers.) :tongue: