What's your weakness???

Options
Mine is chips and salsa. Living in Houston, TX surrounded by Tex-Mex places I just can't seem to help myself when we go. New goal: to reduce the times we eat out! Yay, Barajas fam!

Replies

• Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Kryspy Kreme. I can hear the transformer on the neon sign when the "HOT" lights up from 30 miles away. :tongue:
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Flamin hot Cheetos.. i can put away about 800 calories worth in a matter of mintues
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Potato chips for sure. One serving is never enough so I have to avoid them completely. Popcorn seems to send me into a mini binge as well so I am trying to avoid it for now.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip!!!! philadelphia herbs and spice...... its soooooo yummy. I usually have it once a month or so and when I do eat it I make sure I stay under my calorie limit!!
  • gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Doritos!! Smashed in a bowl, with lots of Tapatio sauce and squezzed fresh lime juice! yummmy but oh so high calorie! I love them and hate them!
  • MosierTim
    MosierTim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't just have one weakness, so here you go....

Chili's chips and salsa
    Fresh baked cookies
    Pasta (any form) with bread.
    Pizza
    Reese Peanut butter cups
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, I have to work it into my calories most days.
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    NIGHTS. I can resist almost anything during the day, but if I get the munchies, I have to really watch it, or I'm done for.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    French fries, especially the fresh cut sort with the skins still on.. with ketchup and malt vinegar.