Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes

Options
This is my first time posting in this forum, but I just made these cupcakes last night & they were AWESOME! I had to share! I can't take credit for the recipe, I found it on www.skinnytaste.com, a recipe blog that a friend of mine turned me onto. I have used several of her recipes and have yet to find one that I didn't like! Check it out!
I did change up some of the recipe to make it a little more low cal friendly, so, the following is exactly how I did it.

12 reduced fat Nilla Wafers
8 oz. fat free cream cheese
1/4 sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
6 oz. fat-free vanilla greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
2 large egg whites
1 Tbs. all purpose flour
6 large strawberries (halved)
8 oz. blueberries (I left these out because I'm not a big fan of blueberries, but it is the "blue" of the Red, White & Blue)

Directions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees

Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a Nilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.

Gently beat cream cheese, sugar & vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat free yorgurt, egg whites, and flour. Do not over beat. Pour into cupcake liners fillin ghalf way.

Bake 20-25 minutes (it only took mine 15, but I have a smaller in the wall oven) or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature and then chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.

Before serving top with strawberries & blueberries.

Each one of the cupcakes made the way I made them (without the blueberries) was only 68 calories and tasted just like eating a mini slice of cheesecake! :love:

Replies