FAT PICS BEWARE

Options
2»

Replies

• misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    First step done. Second step as others have said give up the worst thing you eat, whether it's fast food, snacks, or pop. You will have to adjust and it will be freaking hard but once you finally kick it the temptations aren't so bad. You will have bad days and that's okay but you need to be honest with yourself and log every single thing. Buy a food scale if you don't have one because believe me 2 oz of pasta is like 4 noodles. You really can't eyeball your food because you will over/under estimate what you are eating. I thought I was doing great guessing but was sorely mistaken. I'm on everyday so please add me if you need more support.

Start walking slow if you need to but walk as far as you can as often as you can to build up stamina then increase your workouts and then add in strength training.

Participate in challenges. They are all over the forums and they will give you new ideas, and keep you accountable. Don't be afraid to share your diary. If your embarrassed to let people see what you eat then maybe you shouldn't be eating it. Either way you will shame yourself into better choices knowing someone is watching. :bigsmile:

Good Luck!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone fr all the love and support. Its so nice to see it out there. I have put this weight on in a year. I use to be in shape than a life eventhappen and it rocked my world and than BOOM 50 pounds ayear later. I am currently signed up for my 5th ti and i am doing the warrior dash and a mud run. So i am forcing myself to be active. I just want instant gradification but i realize it doesnt happen that way. thanks for all the support, it is sooo aprreciate and feel free to add me if you need support as well. :happy:
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good going friend. Its about making up your mind. Dont allow doubt to rear its ugly head. Remember I was 10 lbs heavier than you and Im only 5'3! If I can do it, you can too.