Powdered Peanut Butter

Options
For anyone who LOVES peanut butter (like me), you should try PB2. go to www.bellplantation.com. I could eat peanut butter for every single meal. This stuff is great, it only has 52 calories for 2 tbsp!!!
The peanut butter actually comes in a powder form, you mix it with water and waaalaaa, peanut butter. Check out the website :bigsmile:

Replies

• yvonnehouse
    Options
    bump
  • mabella17
    Options
    what the heck does "bump" mean???? lol, sorry, im new
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    it means they want to keep this thread at the top of the forum list cause they like it!

does it actually taste good, is it made of peanuts!
  • mabella17
    Options
    ooooh, haha :laugh:
    Yes, the peanut butter is YUMMY !!!! It comes in a powder form because all the oil and bad stuff is sucked out. I used to eat Jiffy ALL the time and couldn't get enough of it. Since I have been eating the PB2 I don't like the tast of regular peanut butter anymore.
  • mrsbice
    Options
    sounds....interesting. i think that someone would have to just give it to me and not tell me what it was, and then i could get over the mental picture of dried up PB...just seems wrong to me. lol:tongue:
  • facey13
    facey13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    but does it have chunks?? I loooove peanut butter but love crunchy more than smooth
  • mabella17
    Options
    nope, it doesn't have chunks
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    http://www.bellplantation.com/images/newsletter/pb2_product_flyer_v4.pdf

Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, sugar, salt.

Sounds interesting. How much does the jar cost? How many tablespoons can you get from a jar?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    http://www.bellplantation.com/images/newsletter/pb2_product_flyer_v4.pdf

Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, sugar, salt.

Sounds interesting. How much does the jar cost? How many tablespoons can you get from a jar?

Nevermind. FAQs
    How many cups of mixed PB2 can be made from one 6.5 oz. jar?

1 jar of PB2 + about 1 ⅓ cups water will give you about 1 ¾ cups PB2. If PB2 is mixed to a stiffer consistency, the yield is about 1 ½ cups.