looking for goofy, random, positive friends

Options
you: goofy, off-the-wall, random, hardworking, positive, encouraging, talkative, not afraid to be yourself.

me: all of the above (and i struggle with the positive but when i'm surrounded with it, it comes so easily)

friends?

Replies

• mlprovencher
    Options
    We are already friends!!! or else I would add you :bigsmile:
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My nickname is crazy nakey Rach, I do karaoke sober with the most awful voice ever and fancy dress is my idea of a dream night out... you decide :D
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm goofy and random. Buddies?
  • missvicky37
    Options
    I'm goofy and random. Buddies?

Hi i'm new to this site and looking fr new friends who are in the same boat as me !! :smile:
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm down to be friends! The goofier the better :D
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    sounds like we would make good friends I just started today
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    We are already friends!!! or else I would add you :bigsmile:

*hugs*
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    Ooo Thats Me! Thats Me!
  • AmyParker979
    AmyParker979 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh, hey - me too... if you add Sally (which I will continue to call you - no matter what you think your name is...), add me too! :)
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    Oh, hey - me too... if you add Sally (which I will continue to call you - no matter what you think your name is...), add me too! :)

btw, i love you...lots :)
  • Jelly6739
    Jelly6739 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey this sounds great add me too.....
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Are you kidding me???? My friends and family say i'm goofy, positive, optimistic and i never shut up!! Well actually i know how to listen and try not to talk people to death. I also need to work on the confidence thing...but don't we all in one way or another...lol. :flowerforyou:
  • vampire_cakes
    vampire_cakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    000ooo welcome add me =) I need some more actually!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Definitely random, mostly goofy, overall positive...do I pass?
  • rainlilly
    rainlilly Posts: 1
    Options
    :drinker: YEP!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    I will vouch for amsohs85. She is definitely goofy, positive, optimistic and never shuts up. :wink:
    We've been friends for over 25 years now.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm, random, goofey, crazy and I realize I say awesome WAAAAAYYYY to much. But if you would like to be awesome I'm your buddy!
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    I will vouch for amsohs85. She is definitely goofy, positive, optimistic and never shuts up. :wink:
    We've been friends for over 25 years now.

Awwwwww thank you best buddy.... and you know me so well!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    HOLY HELL you guys are awesome...can you just send me a FR cause i so hafta go back to work and i dont want to miss anyone...and that goes for anyone else beyond this post of mine..

PRETTY PLEASE??!! ill have tremendous guilt later for forgetting to come back and snag you all :)

xox
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Post caught me eye, and I figured I'm positvely random while being goofy (especially with lack of sleep)
    Friend request incoming.