Just started this today and need some Friends!

Options
Hello all you lovely people!

My name is Randi and i am a 29 year old mother of 4. i have 60 lbs i need to shed .. Its not as easy as it sounds lol.. I am sure it will get easier with time and through practice. I am not looking for a lose weight quick program lol. never tried them and don't really believe in em. I believe things are fought for the hard way. I don't want to see this as a diet but instead more of a life change. I believe that if i don't change my habbits such as exercise and eating that it will just come back anyways. but most of all i want to be healthy as i get older too. I am actually as of lately started to become more of a health nut. Not by choice but more by knowledge of how what we eat effects our bodies. The natural energy from the things we eat as well as the natural healing that can be done from the things we intake into our body are very essential. I have been studing up alot on homopathy and so far love the things i am learning. But how and why i got into all that is another story altogether lol... Basically though i think my knowlede of vitamins and such and how they work will help benefit me in my over all health and track to change my life and lose the weight.. PLEASE I COULD USE SOME FRIENDS ON HERE. I don't care if your goals are little or small .. we all have a need and or want to meet and i would love to offer that support as well.. HERE IS TO A BETTER AND HEALTHY LIFE. and the icing on the cake would be a thinner, more energetic me :)

Replies

• melissam226
    Options
    Would love to help you get motivated! Feel free to add me. :-)
  • nomorenachos
    Options
    Add me as well! :)

The more people rooting for you, the easier it is. You have people to not only hold you accountable, but to share your successes with as well. It's win-win!
  • runningnadia
    runningnadia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm new also :)
  • aihnaseksi
    Options
    hi there, I just joined today too! Let's help each other out!
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Im new too, and have the same ammount of weight to lose. lets do this!
  • ruizdevona
    ruizdevona Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also new! I'm a 20 year old college student just trying to get healthy! I've always been overweight but as I'm getting older i'm starting to realize that being thing overweight is going to make my adulthood really tough!

Feel free to add me! I love meeting new people and i definitely love helping them!
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    I need to lose the same amount of weight. I have two children, work part-time, and go to school full time. A need a lifestyle change, so that I can keep up with my own life. I'm also trying to lose weight because I want to be healthy before we decide to have more children. Feel free to add me. I don't think I've actually have anyone added on here.

24615602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just joined today also, maybe we can help motivate eachother as we begin this journey.
  • Determined_21
    Determined_21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also new...add me! =)
  • altoclefmama
    altoclefmama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I just started over today for the umpteenth time... first time REALLY using MFP... did WW and Jenny Craig in the past. This time it will work though! I need to lose about 100 lbs to be happy... then we'll see from there!

Please feel free to add me, would love more support too!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 29 as well. I log in several times a day. Feel free to add me. Same goes for anyone else!
  • kelliey24
    kelliey24 Posts: 3
    Options
    you can add me too! Good luck on your journey and welcome to my fitness pal :)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I just started over today for the umpteenth time... first time REALLY using MFP... did WW and Jenny Craig in the past. This time it will work though! I need to lose about 100 lbs to be happy... then we'll see from there!

Please feel free to add me, would love more support too!

I understand what you mean. I lost my way and restarted with MFP just last week...it is GREAT here. Feel free to add me.
  • jessihoover
    Options
    feel free to add me as well..it can be a hard long process & we all need a boost & accountabilty sometimes!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would love a new friend! Motivational help is always GREAT! Good Luck on your weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please add me!
  • susi819
    susi819 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! God bless!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a 37 yr old mother of three. I also believe in natural remedies. I have lots more to go to meet my goal weight, 80 to be exact. So, support is always appreciated.
  • deklayn
    deklayn Posts: 2
    Options
    i just started recently too feel free to add me as well, weight loss is such a hard journey it always helps to have friends :D so anyone who wants to add me feel free too! :D
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Remember, one day at time.
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Feel free to add:flowerforyou: