Question about water..

Options
Ok they say 8 cups of water a day should that be equal to at least 64 oz.. OR what if I have a 24 oz cup so I drink 8 of those or 4 to equal the 64 and when putting into the diary she it be cup per cup or cup per oz.. i know this seems weird but I was just wondering.. Water is my strongest point I don't have nay problems drinking water I love water

Replies

• htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    1 glass of water = 8oz
    So each tick on the glass on the diary = 8oz

If you drink a total of 64oz, the thing on your diary would say 8.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I usually go by the ounces. I heard somewhere that you should drink half of your weight in ounces of water daily so I try and drink 75 oz. a day. I love water too but I work in a laboratory and we aren't allowed having water or food at our desks or lab benches for safety reasons, so I have to remind myself to go out in the hall to drink my water. Sometimes at the end of the day, I'll realize that I was so busy that I forgot to drink my water all day :grumble:

Anyways, there are a bunch of different ideas on how much water you should be drinking but I think you should just choose a method that works for you and stay hydrated :smile:
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Drink half your weight in ounces! Flush your system.. I try to do a gallon of water a day. It is NOT hard to do AT ALL!
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I don't drink enough water at all and I'll tell you why - I HATE the inconvenience of having to stop what I'm doing to go to the bathroom 20 times a day. I know it's not what I should be doing, but it's the truth!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love this "half your weight in ounces" idea! I've never heard of this before! Thanks :smile: