BMR/TDEE - what am I doing wrong?

Options
sammniamii
sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
Ok, if I follow everything I've read on here that I've seen lately about these 2 topics....these are my numbers:

MFP MBR = 1884
BMI (bmi.com) = 1935.35
BMR (f2f.com) = Sendentary - 1837, Light - 2105
TDEE (fitnessgrog) = Little - 2317, Light - 2655

I was at 1700, I raised it to 1800, then dropped back down to 1700.... If i aim for 80% of TDEE @ little it would now be 1853 which isn't that far from the 1800 range I was at.

I'm doing good at staying in my range, not topping over 100 carbs and now on excerise min 3 days a week, plus ST. I get in my water, I'm still working on the upping the protein levels, and only in the last few days have I even felt hungry at all.

So.... what the heck is going on? Why has the scale not continuing to drop as it was? I know I've lost inches - I remeasured, but I can't be gaining muscel as fast as I'm loosing fat.

Am I just deluding myself because of the super fast loss when I started (30 lbs in less than 2 months) or am I missing something. Am I being too impatient?

This is what happens EVERY time I try to loose weight - I can't go back to the massive exercise/starvation I was on, I have too many medical issues that prevent it - plus it's not maintainable in the long term.

Replies