Looking for plateau buddies

Options
hello everyone!

Since I struggle with 2-months-longing plateau, I really really need to find people with the same problems. I need support and I want to support those, who's hit plateau!

Replies

• angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hiya

well I dont think i can really call mine plateaus but I was stuck for 5 weeks once and now i am stuck on currently 2 weeks. I have PCOS and i think thats half my problem. I cant excericse often due to being on crutches so another reason why my weight just takes forever to come off. So yer add me if you would like :)
  • andyp79
    andyp79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've lost weight since march :( I haven't gained so that is the silver lining I'm looking at but feel free to add me to see if we can help each other out of it.
  • NatsJorg
    NatsJorg Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi there, I know how you feel. invite on it's way ;)
  • ibcsrl19
    ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Weight_less I have the same problem, I lost 10 pounds fairly easily now I have plateued for roughly 8 months. I workout 3x a week and eat aroun 1300-1500 and can't seem to lose any weight. It is very frustrating.
  • ibcsrl19
    ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS also, can that really slow weight loss?
  • Aqua4ever
    Aqua4ever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I sprained my ankle and the weight started adding back on almost immediately. My daughter is doing great, and I would like to be back on track with her.
  • kellapicola
    kellapicola Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel--been at the same weight for months!!. I purposely did not weight myself for 2 1/2 months and bought a pair of pants that I could NOT button/zip and I stepped on the scale about 2 weeks ago now and the weight stayed EXACTLY the same, but the pants fit and were actually a little loose. So the body is changing, but the scale is my frustration. I am changing up my routine a bit and I hired a personal trainer to help me break this plateau with weight training. I do weight training in the classes I take, but the weight isn't heavy enough to really build muscle, so I thought it would be best to invest in myself and hire a PT to help. Good luck and you will break thru it--change things up and try not to get discouraged and remember, the number on the scale does not define you. :)
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, girls! Invites were just sent! :) It's great to know you are not alone in that boat...
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I still need some plateauing motivating supportive friends :flowerforyou: :wink: :drinker: