Hi to you all

Options
HIYA,

I have been using Myfitness Pal for the past 2 months and have lost 15lb, I kind of last my track for the past month and want to get on it properly again, so i need some support and a kick up the bum please when I am falling off track again! Lol

This is the first time that I have used the actual website as I have just been using the app, but I think I will log in more now to the website as I am quite keen on keeping a blog and writing about how I feel and how it is going!

I was pregnant last year and was very ill and couldn't keep as fit as I wanted to throughout my pregnanacy so I put more weight on that I inteneded to, so now it is time to get the excess off. I love my baby so much, but I need my body back!!!!!

If anyone is starting out around now or if anyone would like to give me a bit of support, please add me as a friend and we can push each other together!

:-)

Good Luck to you all and hope to hear from some of you soon

x:tongue:

Replies

• skconrad
    skconrad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been using myfitnesspal for quite a few months and am down 75 pounds so far, with about 25 more to go! But am always willing to help anybody kick it in the butt!!

Good Luck on your path to getting healthy!
  • Kathleen_Hays
    Options
    Welcome! You are welcome to add me as a friend. It's been a long time since I've had a baby, but I have put on excess weight anyway, and I'm trying to get it off and keep it off. It is good to have someone to encourage you on your journey, so welcome to MFP!

Have a blessed day!
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a few months. Would be glad to give you some support. Feel free to add me as a friend.