is this possible?

Options
I've been exercising for about 1 1/2 month now. my weight keeps fluctuating I'd be 147 today and then tomorrow I'll be 143. is this possible?

Replies

• pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've been exercising for about 1 1/2 month now. my weight keeps fluctuating I'd be 147 today and then tomorrow I'll be 143. is this possible?
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    Yes! It depends when you are weighing yourself in the day. Is it at the same time. A lot of it could be water weight that is making the difference
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    It's totally possible, and one of the reasons I recommend only weighing once a week when you first get up. Give it a try and see if you get any better results. :wink:

(break your scale addiction!!! :laugh: )
  • pavang82
    Options
    my goal was to weigh myself once a week, but somehow i can't resist the scale when it's right in front of me.
  • pavang82
    Options
    yeah it's at the same time.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Not to be gross, but you should weigh yourself always before or after doing a number 2. This will give you a better track of your weight loss since people tend to "pass" the same amount each time. Esp if you are using MFP for food/calorie watching! Or you should just do it at the same time each day, e.g. when you first get up.