Checking in

Options
Hello all! I just wanted to post something because I am pretty proud of myself and I wanted to share it with everyone. I have been using this website for about 3 weeks and even though I haven't seen great results on the scale (which I won't be using again for a month cause I got a little discouraged). However today I actually looked at myself in the mirror and I could actually see results. I haven't been able to look at myself in the mirror for that long without getting a little depressed. I am so proud that I am on track and seeing results!!! Pretty soon, I won't be fearing bathing suit season and the beach

Replies

• Lanes
    Lanes Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello all! I just wanted to post something because I am pretty proud of myself and I wanted to share it with everyone. I have been using this website for about 3 weeks and even though I haven't seen great results on the scale (which I won't be using again for a month cause I got a little discouraged). However today I actually looked at myself in the mirror and I could actually see results. I haven't been able to look at myself in the mirror for that long without getting a little depressed. I am so proud that I am on track and seeing results!!! Pretty soon, I won't be fearing bathing suit season and the beach
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Clothes & mirrors are honest tools (d@mn them!)

Good job!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful and definitive proof that this is working and you are getting results. Congrats!! :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Thanks for sharing with us and keep up the good work. This is a wonderful site with lots of support, encouragement, advice, etc. from everyone. :flowerforyou: