Day 1 of my weight loss journey

Options
I'm new to this and I've heard lots of great things about this website. I hope it gives me the motivation I need to get back on track. I have lost some weight, but have been slacking recently. I want to become a much healthier person than I am now.

I need MFP friends to help me with this and hope I can help in return.

Replies

• helenajoyce1
    Options
    Hi, I've just re-joined today and tomorrow I start sorting myself out!! I'm hoping I get the motivation as well. Good luck !!!!
  • lutzka1
    lutzka1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I've just rejoined myself this week from a 6 month slovenly break:) Here's to summer and getting back on track with exercise and nutrition.
  • LanaMcL
    LanaMcL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    good luck to the both of you - feel free to add me:)
  • kramerhaus6
    kramerhaus6 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! you can def add me as friend!! we can support each other!! i too just started on the 14th of june!
  • vickieshipley41
    vickieshipley41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started out a year agoand did very well for the first month. Then I got away from it. Put back on every bit that I had lost and then some. I started back up this past week and plan to stick with it this time. I hope to find some support here and also hope to give as much as needed. :wink:
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I have only been on here 111 days and it is the most amazing thing ever.....but you definitely need support and the inspiration of others. You both are welcomed to add me as a friend if you like. leave me a message if you add me.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else, I must say that MFP has really been a great solution for both my weight loss and fitness goals.

Feel free to add me! Best of luck :)