Favourite chicken recipes

Options
HeidiMightyRawr
HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
I'm going to have chicken tonight for dinner, and wondered what other people's favourite chicken recipes are?

Replies

• chloeraesmommy
    Options
    The other day I grilled my chicken and when it was done cut at slit at the top and stuffed some laughing cow japaleno cheese in it, my husband thought it was great.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The other day I grilled my chicken and when it was done cut at slit at the top and stuffed some laughing cow japaleno cheese in it, my husband thought it was great.

I do this all the time. So good.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Stir fry is easy (cube chicken, lots of veggies, serve over rice).

BBQ chicken. Salsa chicken. Pineapple chicken. Basically anything that tastes good tastes good with chicken.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Chicken & chorizo rice.... Chicken, chorizo, rice (obviously!), red pepper, onion, peas... Yum! You can use normal rice or risotto rice
  • angieface123
    Options
    my favorite is baked chicken parmasean. I use chicken breast, dip them in italian style bread crumbs and put then in the oven for about 25-30 min. when they are almost done, i add my homemade marinara sauce, mozzerella and let it brown. it's delicious and healthy!
  • erobinson90
    Options
    chicken stir fry with peppers, onion, broccoli on rice
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    simple chopped chicken breast sauteed with salt, pepper, onions and bell peppers.. pop all that on a tortilla and u are in heaven
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Great sounding recipes!
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    We bake thighs sprinkled with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne. Served with some roasted broccoli (which you can also make in the oven!) it's as perfect as a simple meal gets.
  • alidav12345
    Options
    One of my favorites is this recipe but a little healthier for you than the real recipe. You get a piece of boneless skinless chicken breast and pound it out to make it a little thinner, then smear a little fat free cream cheese in middle of chicken put a slice of lean ham(your choice) on cream cheese. Fold the chicken over itself like a little pocket. wrap the chicken with turkey bacon and bake in oven @ 350F for 20 min or so, so yummy!
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options
    I like to marinate a chopped chicken breast in some homemade Italian dressing (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, crushed garlic, favorite italian herbs) overnight and then throw it on a skewer with some veggies and onto the grill. Sometimes I dip it in hummus, sometimes I place the pieces in a whole wheat roll and top with whatever condiment I'm in the mood for that day. Right now my favorite condiment is plain greek yogurt mixed with some yummy herbs. Don't be scared of savory yogurt, it is shockingly good.