When did you loose weight?

Options
In the first week of MFP how much did you loose and how many weeks did it take for people to see a real difference???

Replies

• swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    I lost two pounds or so. People never really said anything to me, but I saw the difference in a couple of weeks. I could see it in my belly area as things started to shift and change.
  • Rayrayy3000
    Rayrayy3000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So how long did it take you to loose 34lbs?
  • Rayrayy3000
    Options
    I lost two pounds or so. People never really said anything to me, but I saw the difference in a couple of weeks. I could see it in my belly area as things started to shift and change.
    So how long did it take you to loose 34lbs?
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you can never know how much weight you'll lose, or how fast. I started off really slow, then sped up to losing 2 pounds a week and sometimes 3, and once I lost a little over 20, I slowed to a crawl

If you focus on the number though, you are going to get discouraged. Fact. Just try to focus on getting healthier and establishing habits you can maintain, because that'll set you up for success :)
  • Rayrayy3000
    Options
    Honestly, you can never know how much weight you'll lose, or how fast. I started off really slow, then sped up to losing 2 pounds a week and sometimes 3, and once I lost a little over 20, I slowed to a crawl

If you focus on the number though, you are going to get discouraged. Fact. Just try to focus on getting healthier and establishing habits you can maintain, because that'll set you up for success :)

Thanks hun :)
  • dicker94
    dicker94 Posts: 12
    Options
    The first week i lost 6 pounds, then on average about 2 pounds per week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!