Zombies run app Group

Options
Squible
Squible Posts: 359 Member
So it has finally come to andriod phone and I have fallen or it so bad!

It is a great running app for anyone who likes to run and likes zombies (i mean who doesnt)

I was just wondering if there was a group of like minded people who wanted to keep up to date with each other who use the app and share out love/experiences/ problems with it.

:)

Replies

• christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm downloading it tomorrow! Add me :)
  • Skinny_Bella
    Skinny_Bella Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd get the app in a second if it didn't cost $8. I'm to cheap, hahaha.
  • browniejane
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting this app. Can you describe it a bit? I HATE running, but LOVE zombies and I'm hoping that this app will make running more enjoyable. I want to love to run but I just....don't!
  • Squible
    Options
    I'd get the app in a second if it didn't cost $8. I'm to cheap, hahaha.

I hear you on this but its the first and most likely only app I'll buy as I love zombies and running and when I downloaded a free zombie run game it wasn't very good.

I just love the story idea and I'm a big gamer so that keeps my interest going.
  • spunkfish
    spunkfish Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Downloading it as we speak!
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    My husband has it and I'm getting it for power-walking tomorrow. :)
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want it, but it doesn'tbwork on my iPad or iPod.
  • Jeckia
    Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm going to download this app right now. :)
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    I bought this app a few weeks ago when it was on sale, so no regrets, but does anyone else find it overly stressful to have zombies chasing you?! :D I am trying to work on establishing a consistent pace when I run, and I know I'm supposed to run faster when the zombies are after me but I just can't/don't want to!! They've gotten me a few times. Now I just turn the zombie chase option off, which isn't as much fun. Perhaps this is a first-world problem.

Anyway. It is still fun to hear the dialogue!
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It doesn't spawn enough zombies for my liking. After a few blocks, it's like I found the safe zone.
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    they never have this stuff for blackberry :(
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I intend to get this app when I've completed the C25K... I'm currently on week 3.

I'll add you all then :)

Hopefully it'll go on sale in the next few weeks.
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. I'm having so much fun with the zombies. Yes, it's stressing me out too. They seem to get faster every level and by the 8th mission I feel like they're just too close to catching me.

They just released an update with the rest of the story. I have to admit, I'm rationing myself to one zombie run a week because I'll be so sad when it ends.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    please add me, giving it a go. Will probably be scared s£$%less. Can't even play Silent Hill without getting scared!
  • enchantedeskape
    Options
    Oh man. I'm downloading this now :)
  • lyntwhit
    lyntwhit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love this app! Just got it a few days ago and it's gotten my couch-potato butt off the couch and out walking. What a clever idea for an app!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey...just downloaded it finally..would love to be added to that group. I have had my eye on this game since it hit the android but the price for an app had me wait. I started a c25k program today so I wont be using the chase feature yet bit just the whole concept is awesome
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting this app. Can you describe it a bit? I HATE running, but LOVE zombies and I'm hoping that this app will make running more enjoyable. I want to love to run but I just....don't!

How can you love zombies? They're not cute and cuddly at all and they keep trying to gnaw your face off and eat your brain!

The app sounds fun and I've been thinking of downloading it now that it's out for Android. Might wait until my phone software upgrades to Ice Cream Sandwich though.
  • Squible
    Options
    Just to let everyone know I have started a group for this awesome app...sorry for not letting you all know sooner!

Its called Zombies, run! Group

So everyone come join in there!
  • Musicguy1986
    Options
    Awesome app. I think it's a little better on iPhone than on Android. But either way, so much fun! It's so much easier to stay consistent. I'll be bummed when they story is over. I hope they'll add more.