Need Some Accountability!!

Options
Selgar
Selgar Posts: 31 Member
Hi All....I am new to MFP and am looking for some like minded people to help motivate each other. I have about 60 pounds to lose. I am fairly active, however seem to struggle when it comes to making the right food choices. I am hoping to meet some people who are in the same boat to help each other so that I don't keep falling off the wagon! Thanks!

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just started here 2-3 weeks ago and LOVE IT. Some of the friends I've made have been so motivating. Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose about 38lbs by Christmas, I've lost 4 so far.

A lot of times I will try to find or make a healthier (not healthy, but not as bad for you) version of whatever I want. I made a milkshake for 140 calories. It was delicious.

Good luck!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

i have about 50 pounds i would like to loose scale wise, definitely feel free to add me. I believe we should all be here to motivate each other and I definitely have found some great people on MFP!!! And don't worry sometimes you fall off the wagon that's ok as long as you get right back up there. And Dee yummy milkshake!!!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me if you'd like. I log in several times a day and love to help others out and return the favor for those that helped me!

Same goes for anyone!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have about 60 to lose as well. I also need help with accountability. I've only been on here a month and it has helped me so far. I do have a trigger...my work. It's full of snacks and treats and I can easily lose control. I have "started over" every week for who knows how long. I am determined for this to work! I am here for support and motivation, add me.
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I sound similar to you... I do love being active but food tastes soooo yummy! tee hee

Feel free to add me :)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The support here is awesome. Please feel free to add me.
  • sheffield316
    Options
    I just started this afternoon and am trying to lose about 60 pounds also. I could really use help from others going through it too. I am not so active due to back injury. I had to quit my job so just been at computer and not moving much. Would love it if I had someone to kick my butt and tell me to behave. !!! i hope you will do well and if I can help I will.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 pounds to lose and would love some friends :) Feel free to add me!