How do you like your coffee? ( or tea)

Options

Replies

• MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    Coffee is home perk coe, two little tsp of sugar and a little regular organic soymilk.
    Tea is black, always. Green tea is the ish.
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options
    Black :)
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    Regular lipton tea with honey...no sugar is needed
  • velvetred14
    velvetred14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mines - Black with 1 spoon sugar *or sugar lump
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    I like coffee with 1/2 and 1/2.
    Cold tea~I drink green or black unsweetened

Hot tea~My fave is Trader Joes red chai with some stevia--that stuff is SO GOOD!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, so no help there :P

I do however, with my family being of British heritage and being married to a Brit, find that I LOVE LOVE LOVE hot tea. Chai, Earl Grey, Lady Grey, English/Irish/Scottish Breakfast etc are my teas of choice. I don't let myself drink it often tho, since I am trying hard to drink more water. I must tho, have a splash or two of milk and a packet of Splenda in it. When I have a sweet tooth, I put in a dash of brown or raw sugar instead.

I tallied up the cals from the milk and it was really low, maybe 10-15 cals per cup? I can live with that lol

At the Chinese and Japanese restaurants we go to, the tea is good and I dont add sweetener. The Chai at the Indian place tho is a real treat and I don't add anything to it. I don't think about the calories tho with it, i think its got condensed milk etc in it. So that is not a something I get often.
  • Ry3nb
    Ry3nb Posts: 134
    Options
    2 milk 2 sugar
  • LauraMyny
    LauraMyny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2 tbsp coffeemate hazelnut creamer (with allll the fat and sugar)! coffee in the morning is my favorite meal of the day so I make it good:) About 75 calories.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee anymore, started that last week, but I used to have it with 1.5 tbs of creamer and 1 tbs of sugar.

I drink more tea now in place of coffee, and I have it with nothing added.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good Coffee - Black
    Tim Hortons - with 1 cream ( I don't do this often )
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Black with cinnamon & stevia. :drinker:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Coffee@ Home: Splash of milk(1 TBSP)
    Coffee bought at stores: 1/2 cup of milk

Tea: Splash of milk (1TBSP)

no sugar!!!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like black coffee
    I like coffee with a touch of cream

However, lately when I am craving chocolate I will make the following drink (which I am drinking right now!) and it curbs my sweet tooth:
    1 tsp. instant coffee (decaf or regular)
    1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 packet truvia
    boiling water
    touch of cream

i love it!
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like to fill my coffee mug to the top with breve, pour in 6 tbs of sugar, and then splash a little coffee in there and I'm good. Yeah, that sounds about right. :drinker:
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have 2 teaspoons of sugar and a splash of semi skimmed milk in both tea and coffee!

I cant believe some people have half a cup of milk?! I never knew that was normal! Wouldn't your coffee just be cold?
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I only add water, and filter out the grimy bits. Tastes better that way. ;)
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    oh my gosh. I love coffee.

currently I enjoy my coffee with some Kroger sugar free french vanilla creamer, only 30 cals per tbls and its sweet.

I also enjoy green tea with vanilla soy mlk.

I shake up my soy milk before I add it to the tea and it makes it all frothy like steamed milk, yum!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of coffee ..... no sweeteners, just some (usually organic) fat-free/skim milk ..... in fact, it's time for a cup right now :drinker:
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've not drunk regular coffee in a while, as the only way I can drink it is milky as anything, with about 3 sugars to boot! However, every now and again I'll have a sachet of Nescafe Caramel Latte or Skinny Mocha.

I'm a tea drinker. I love any kind of tea- Green, Jasmine, Fruit infusions, Earl Gray, Breakfast Blend, Rooibos, Darjeeling, and then your everyday normal generic supermarket brand teabags. Depending on the type of teabag, I'll either have it totally black or with a splash of milk.
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    I like my coffee the way I like my men =)

Strong, Bitter, and in a polestyrene cup?

At our office you can either have
    the Whoopie Goldberg: Black Nun
    the Julie Andrews: White Nun